Sunday, May 17, 2009

Control

I have been reading some of Tristan's writing about control. A few months ago, his words would not have impressed me. Tying his pet to the bed for a few hours because he felt like doing something on his own! Well, I never!

Yet, today, it resonated with me. Imagine that! Imagine being bound and tied to the bed, left to wait for your owner to come and get you. Gosh, but that does sound interesting!

You know those slow cookers? The ones where you throw in all the ingredients at the beginning of the day and when you come home from work, the casserole melts in your mouth?

Well, perhaps being bound and put aside may be like that. (If you have experience of this, please do share.) You await your owner’s return with eager anticipation. You have to wait some time but you know that when your owner comes to get you, you will be very savoury, indeed. You will delectable and he won’t be able to resist you; your aroma, your taste, what you will do to his insides; how he will feel when he has eaten you. Perhaps being devoured might be rather wonderful, too.

Once upon a time, ‘control’ was not something I dwelled on. I wanted the orgasmic rush as often, as hard and as immediately as I could, but I didn’t think about control for control’s sake too much. I was not inclined to wait; to want to experience control per se.

Now, like the meal in my slow cooker, I am prepared to wait to experience the succulent dish. I am prepared to consider that the waiting may be as much a part of the experience as the meal. Being used like a ‘toy’; put on the shelf and awaiting the time when my owner was ready to play with me. Who would have thought that I would be into that idea?

3 comments:

  1. To each her own. I've had that done and it aroused me only because it was part of a rape/kidnapping scene. Otherwise, I prefer the mental bondage: being told to stay put and wait, to amuse myself with specific activities until he is ready.

    Unfortunately, with my fibromyalgia, I can't tolerate lengthy bondage, even if it's not restrictive. But, mental bondage? that's when I cook slowly, and become the "delicious" girl Daddy craves.

    but, I'm glad you're finding more things to stimulate you. It's fun being "aroused" all the time.

    hugs,
    cutesy pah

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutesy pah: I'm just letting my imagination run wild here. I am not at all sure how I would respond to being tied to a bed for a few hours and left there. If I were tired, it sounds like a nice treat. If I were feeling sprightly and I had a dozen things running through my mind that I wanted to achieve, it could well be torture for me.

    But, I am willing to concede that this may be the point...slowing a girl right down. You know how we tend to say,

    "I can't right now. I couldn't possibly. I have a hundred things to do."

    Well, I was flirting with the idea of the dom slowing a girl down, regardless. After she steamed a little, maybe then she'd simmer nicely until he was ready to eat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta, you mentioned our excuses, "I can't right now, I'm too busy." That's the key to my mental bondage without the physical restraints: my mind knows that I must stay put, and follow Daddy's orders, that he knows what's best for me, and although I'm able to move about, he told me not to. That's a huge turn-on for me: submitting because I choose to, and Daddy knowing I submit when, in my mind, I am struggling because I have so much more I could be doing.

    This mental bondage is also a real turn-on during a spanking or a flogging. I will force myself to stay still even when it hurts. There are times when the pain is great, and I may pull away or flinch, but I always return to the position I was ordered to take. Again, it's that mental connection, my willingness to choose to remain and accept that pain which Daddy give me.

    As we said before, it's all about choice - especially control.

    ReplyDelete