Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Calculated risk

“Do you acknowledge that you should be punished?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You understand that you have been a bad girl?”

“Yes Sir.”

“It must be a severe punishment this time. It is what was agreed this time, was it not?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I would like some suggestions from you, please, as to what would constitute a severe punishment, such that you think twice before you ever think to do this again.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Give me five suggestions. Write them down.”

She takes a piece of pristine white paper, and picks up her fountain pen. She thinks. She calculates. She notes down the page the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

For number one, she writes, 25 strokes of the cane.

For number five, she writes, a hand spanking, over his knee.

For number two, she writes, 12 strokes of the tawse.

For number three, she writes, 18 strokes of his belt.

For number four, she writes, 10 strokes of the riding crop.

She is confident that he will choose from the three middle choices. She relaxes. She is in control.

She takes the piece of paper to him, sitting at his desk and hands it over. He looks up at her, searching for any manipulation.

She looks down; appears pensive, repentant.

He takes from his top drawer a pair of scissors and cuts the paper into ribbons. He makes five little balls of paper. He puts them in his hat. She looks on; concerned.She had not expected this.She must take a chance.

He invites her to choose a paper ball from the hat. She does so and hands the crumpled paper to him.

“Number one. Fetch the cane, my dear.”

Not all risk is worth taking. This lesson she learned this day.

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    an interesting story and I did enjoy it but I believe the "calculated risk" was yours in publishing it. Your game is a bit more calculated than mine.

    My suggestion on how to handle the situation was correct (as in I am right) you simply did not follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J:

    giggle, giggle, giggle!

    But, my dear Sir J., if I had followed it, this poor girl's fate could have been mine. I'm much too clever for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story. You had me completely fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutesy pah: It was a light hearted dig at Sir J's suggestion that if a girl is asked to make five suggestions for punishment that she puts the ones she wants in the middle. Whilst initially, that sounded like a good idea, it didn't take me long to wonder what an inventive dom might do with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 15, 2009

    and clearly much to clever for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir J

    Oh, I doubt that!

    ReplyDelete