Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What is sexy?

Ever since I was a university student, I have wondered, what is sexy? When I was in college, I would see a boy pair off with a girl, to become a couple, and I would wonder, ‘What does she see in him?’ or ‘What does he see in her?’ To my eye, she wasn’t pretty and he wasn’t interesting. Yet, they seemed made for each other.

It has always made me ponder, what is ‘sexy’? What is it that one person sees in another, but so few other people see in that person?

I admit that I am picky about people. I’m open and friendly and welcoming and engaging. I’d certainly not be rude to someone unless absolutely necessary, but the truth is that I am picky as to the people whose company I actually enjoy. If they want to ‘gas on’ about the property market or their latest trip to the ski fields, or how their daughter is the best and brightest child that God ever put breath into, it is really hard work for me to give them my full attention. It is about the time when I begin to nod enthusiastically at the same time as my mind thinks about sex.

I say this here because, naturally enough, I can’t admit it anywhere else. I think about sex and sexual matters all the time. The older I get, the more I think about sex. I think about it a lot more than I did in my twenties and I certainly thought about it quite a lot back then. I’m told that this is not at all unusual. Apparently, older women are very sexual creatures.

My husband isn’t all that happy with me at the moment. He knows I’ve been out of sorts, and he is sympathetic, to a point. And yet, how can he really, in good conscience, condone rather poor behaviour? After he said goodbye to me this morning and we kissed, he said

“If a submissive woman is acting as if she needs to be disciplined, then you should not disappoint her. Think about that over the day. Write it down and think about it.”

I am thinking.

Then, he said,

“You are going to have to earn sexual pleasure, you know. It is not just going to come your way anymore, regardless of your behaviour.”

Now, he had my attention!

The older woman, if I am any guide, has a virile, fertile, lusty mind. The older woman, being older, wants what she wants. And, what she wants is sex. Not the kind of sex that lasts for a few minutes, but the kind that lasts for hours. She is a greedy, adventurous, demanding slut.

The next time you walk by a well dressed, very refined, older woman, you may be tempted to not give her a second look. After all, there are plenty of juicy young girls out there, all bubbly and bright. Why bother looking at an older woman?

Ah! But, you’ll never know what you are missing! Older women know what they want. And, what they want is very bad indeed. If you could read their minds, you would know what I mean.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    sexy is a state of mind the rest is merely a reflection of that state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J

    I think that is exactly right! So many girls squander opportunities for lovely sexual experiences because they worry about their thighs or some such issue. One of the huge benefits of a D/s relationship, I think, is that the dom can insist she put all that nonsense aside, and enjoy the experience. She is usually her greatest critic and that sort of mindset needs to be dealt with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much agree with you that a woman is always their greatest critic. D/s is ideal for the particular women that are exceptionally harsh on themselves. If they are forced to push all of that nonsense to the side and forced to jump into what they truly desire if they had the "ideal" body, then the guilt is released - the guilt that they feel when assuming that a particular man (or woman) is focusing on what they believe to be flaws. Especially an insecurity such as being ashamed of an act that turns them on. In a D/s relationship, the choice is sometimes eliminated and they can experience it guilt free. Anyway, I'm rambling and that probably didn't make much sense ...

    What I was planning on saying is that I agree that women think about sex much much more as they get older. I thought that I had a high sex drive when I was in my teens, but it has drastically increased over the years. I have yet to find someone that has a more intense libido than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I've been reading here for a while now. Sorry I lurk so much! I've really been enjoying your entries ... almost through the archives :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laur:

    It was lovely to hear from you and I do hope that you will comment again.

    Yes, it is that "guilt free" feeling that seems to be the key to the happiness of the D/s experience, isn't it?

    I've been reading about women with high libidos and I'll do a post about it soon. And, I won't be surprised if a few people try to get me to give them your number! Never fear! LOL

    ReplyDelete