Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

On one level, I waste considerable time. I really could achieve so much more in a day if I just didn’t turn on my laptop.

On another level, it is not wasted time at all.

Every single day of this extraordinary experience in the D/s space, I learn.

I would not know how to begin to tell you all the lessons I learned today. Maybe most important of all, I learned the value of love, of forgiveness, of wanting to please, and of friendship.

Today, I had one of the most profound conversations of my life; on chat. He put so much effort into setting me straight and I hope when we left one another at the end of the conversation he knew that he had sorted the whole thing out in my mind. What a guy!

Here’s the thing! Dominant men are not just good at dominating submissive women; their wives, their girlfriends; their lovers; whatever.

Dominant men can make the most adorable ‘boy next door’ chums.

For the purposes of anonymity I have altered the name and the odd word, but this exchange at the end of our heated, intense, dramatic, and sometimes stern exchange, says it all. Dominant men can be just adorable. This sweet man was kept up well past his bedtime and by the time we were saying good night, things had got pretty soppy and silly. But, dominant men are little boys sometimes just like submissive women are little girls. Ain’t life grand? Please enjoy:

A: Vesta?
me: yes?
A: have you smiled?
me: yes, I am smiling right now
A: thank you
you are better then?
me: it is my pleasure
than a barrel of monkeys
Sir: and that is good?
me: i think so
i think I come with a cautionary note
"Lovely girl but prone to blow like a bottle rocket. Beware!"
A: good thing I have no idea what that means then
me: when you are rested I shall explain
time for all good little boys to turn off their computers
and tuck down
do you have your blankie?
A: I shall ignore it again and again and again
me: are you all tucked in?
do you need a glass of water?
A: I think I'm ok Eddie and I should be fine
me: that's good
well don't you let the bed bugs bite
and pleasant dreams
A: have a pleasant evening
me:time to turn off the light
nightie night
me: A, have you fallen asleep
you need to turn off the lap top first
A!!!!!
A!!!!!!!!
turn off the lap top first
don't let it drop on the floor
A!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2009

    sounds like a flake to me, where do you find these guys???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J

    Around the traps!

    ReplyDelete