Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beauty

It is indeed true that my kinky nature is taking over more and more of my life. It extends well beyond the bedroom, and thankfully, I seem to have reached a golden moment in time, when I no longer feel the resistance I have felt in the not so distance past. I feel more...settled.

This morning my husband and I went to the market...a largely open air market where you can buy meat, fish, vegetables and fruits; all sorts of food like nuts and beans and cheeses and so on. We always stop for a coffee during this shopping morning, and on our way to the cafe he turned to me and said,

“I like having a good girl.”

I smiled and said,

“Is that what you want? You want to be my Daddy and I’ll be your good girl?”

He giggled a bit and then said,

“Well, it is very nice having a good girl. I like it.”

I like it, too (so long as good girls get to play!?).

It is an indication of my state of mind though that not only was I trying to be his “good girl” at the market. I was using the market experience, our weekly ritual, to gather together lots of healthy ingredients to make lots of healthy recipes. This morning, I had got down my ‘Beans and Rice’ recipe book and selected some lovely soups and salads to make up. I made up a list of all the beans I needed: navy beans, cannellini beans, black-eye peas, black beans and adzuki beans. I loved gathering them and seeing all the bags of different coloured beans, and I will love making them up into healthy and low fat recipes, too.

You see, I have taken to heart what I have learned about submissive girls. Submissive girls are not just striving to be obedient, truthful and open in their dealings with their dominant. They are striving to be the best they can be in all their endeavours in life. That includes how they look after their body, inside and out, their choices of dress, the way they speak...everything.

A submissive girl has committed to be the very best she can be, not just for her dominant but for everybody who is in her orbit. She aims to shine. Her efforts to be her most beautiful in all ways is her gift, and that of her dominant, to the world in which they live. It’s a lofty notion but one to which I aspire.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 12, 2009

    I like this post, it speaks to a better frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, who are you? and what have you done with Vesta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir J: Yes, a much better frame of mind! Trying hard to be a very good girl.

    David: (giggling) Oh yea of little faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy tells me that he likes having a good girl. Hearing him say that makes me smile. And, my being a good girl makes him smile. When he smiles, he's happy, and when he's happy, he's turned on. When that happens, we get to play either in person, or by telephone. and that makes me a very happy girl.

    Yup, good girls shine for all the world to see. And only Daddy knows what a "good girl" I am for him, and him alone, behind closed doors. *winks*

    Good girls have more fun!!!

    hugs to you and yours,
    Daddy's cutesy pah

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutesy pah: Good girls have more fun? Well, for heavens sakes, why didn't someone mention that before? It would have saved a whole lot of grief! I'm on board now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete