Friday, May 15, 2009

Is that the time?

I have been good in lots of ways! I've been keeping very calm, and I have kept all the balls in the air. I am juggling quite well; calm, centred, patient, relaxed; organized. Just the way my husband likes it!

Alas, even the best jugglers in the world sometimes drop a ball.

I was surfing away on the Internet, lap top on knees, all snug in bed last night, having a lovely time. My man was away and there was no-one to ask "Why do you still have that thing on?", while I scurry to turn it off. Lovely.

But then...well...time got away from me, and the next thing I knew it was very late at night (read: early in the morning).

So this girl is rather tired, and now needing to run fast to catch up with the day.

My apologies for nothing interesting to read today. It was indeed very naughty and I'll try to make up for it with a spanking story over the weekend. You'd like that...wouldn't you!?

1 comment: