Monday, July 20, 2009

My domme

My domme called tonight and she has me frazzled. More than any dominant man I know, she scares me.

"Vesta, I wondered if tomorrow at 12.30 would work for you."

"Oh! I'm not sure. Tomorrow could be busy."

"Well, I'd like to get going with this."

"Right. Well, it is going to be tight. I have an appointment in the morning and a meeting at 2.30."

"Mmmmmm."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Well, what did you have planned?"

"I want to go over what you are eating. And, I want to do a work out with you."

Oh God! She wasn't going to let the bone go!

"Okay. I'll see you at the house at 12.30."

She'd got what she wanted. Now, she was a bit more upbeat.

"That's great. See you then, Vesta."

My dom may have a stick and a tawse that has me gasping for breath, but my domme has my chest heaving.

"Come on, Vesta!!! Let's goooooo!!"

Save me!

1 comment: