Monday, July 13, 2009

Treats for the sweet

This morning, my husband awoke early to take a conference call, and quietly dressed and closed the bedroom door, to allow me to sleep on. I quietly opened the bedroom door and got my laptop to check my kinky emails.

Upon finishing his call, he opened the bedroom door to find me with laptop on knee and proceeded to tell me all about the call. Like the good girl that I am, I put the laptop aside to listen to him carefully.

When he had finished his tale, he asked if I would like breakfast in bed. I thanked him for his offer and went back to reading kinky material, as you do.

"No. I want you to write a post," he said. "Tell them, that when you are a good girl, you get treats. Let them know that it pays to be a good girl."

And, so it does. Good girls get rewards in bed, of various kinds. But, I should caution, that a good girl must not let this sort of thing go to her head. She has the 'power' to influence her man in all sorts of ways. Yet, being sweetness and light, she would never allow such power to corrupt her. She is above all things; sweet, good and well mannered. Manipulation is unthinkable to her.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2009

    since it is an accepted fact that you do not lie I left wondering "Manipulation is unthinkable to her" if perhaps the meaning of the word unthinkable is unclear to you? just a thought an idle musing, remember I haven't had much sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J: I see you have been thinking about this. Your interpretation suggests that there is something not entirely genuine about this sentence. I can't understand why would you say this!!!??

    ReplyDelete