Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anger management

As a man who drives himself towards achieving as much as possible in any one day, my husband's tolerance levels late at night can be diminished. Over a year ago now, I made myself a rule, and that was not to be in any way difficult late at night, or to allow what he said in his tiredness to get to me. The bedroom is, in my humble opinion, not the place to bicker or bitch about something that is annoying about one's day or something that one wants done. I say this with experience behind me.

I think I have made it quite clear here on the blog that I am not a perfect person, and one evening, many months ago now, I became quite rattled by what my husband was saying. I haven't a clue today what it was that he said that evening that really got under my skin but I know that I was having a great deal of trouble ignoring his words. My breath was laboured and although I was giving myself a private pep talk, telling myself not to react to his words, the moment came when I 'cracked'. The bedclothes came off and I was 'out of there'. I didn't need this. I was off to sleep in another room.

"Oh dear!" I hear you say. Shock and horror. What outrageous behaviour from a submissive woman is this? My husband agreed with you and he came to me and told me that I had one minute to get back in his bed, or the sky was going to fall. Well, I went back there, but the mood was very frosty indeed and the next day, I was still having some difficulty containing my anger.

As it happened, Janus and I had one of our rare google chats that next day and believing in the truth, I told him what I had done and why I had done it. Like you, he was not at all impressed.

He told me that getting out of my husband's bed was a "no no". I think he got the impression that I wasn't entirely getting what I had done wrong so he decided to tell me what he would do with his submissive if she did this. It would be great to have his exact words, but I can't seem to find them in my files, so I'll do my best to recall them.

He told me that if his submissive were to get out of his bed, he would warm her bottom so soundly that she would be unlikely to ever think about getting out of his bed without permission again, and since she didn't want to be there,after her spanking she could spend the rest of the night sitting on a wooden chair by the bed, thinking about her behaviour.

Soon thereafter, he changed the topic of conversation but later, I asked if we could return to the topic of leaving the bed and he agreed.

"I think that is mean, what you said, leaving her to spend the rest of the night on the chair."

"Well, I may come and get her after a while and bring her back to bed, and since she would be so wet by then, I would probably fuck her."

Since it is ancient history, I will admit to you now that the man was winning me over. As much as I continued to feel that there was something unfair in all of this, I was hot. The little scene has played out in many a fantasy and also in a story of mine. Of course, the girl would be hot, left to sit on a chair and stew for a while, bottom on fire!

And, there is the rub! Control, even the kind that makes us angry, makes us hot. And, there is not a darn thing we can do about it. When they put in the wiring for girls like us, they did it differently to other girls, and there is nothing to be done. I have no complaints.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 16, 2009

    Dear Vesta,
    You are sooo right. Even control that makes us angry makes us hot. Whoo-eeey!

    And I'm very glad he wouldn't leave her in the chair all night.
    Nice post,
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryann

    You know, I am never really sure what he would and would not do. I can think he is all mellow-yellow and then kaboom!!! I have worked on the basis that a sub can get away with just about anything with him once...maybe twice. After that, she can't get away with anything at all!

    ReplyDelete