Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still doing something right

My husband and I had the loveliest of days. In spite of the fact that he has so very much to do at this time, he wanted to spend our special day somewhere lovely with me. Like a good scout, I was prepared, having already got advice from a friend as to the perfect restaurant at a winery in our wine area, a valley less than an hour's drive away.

It was divine. We loved the ambiance of the restaurant, a bit like a beautiful French country house. The food was sensational and the Pinot Noir, lovely. The service was excellent and we enjoyed too the birthday party taking place next to us at a big table, perhaps the girl's 28th, at a guess. Her guests were an eclectic group and all beautiful and interesting in their own way.

We exchanged gifts. I had a pair of Ray Ban's for him which he loved and he had bought for me the special bracelet we saw while on holiday. He was enraptured at how well it went with the two silver bracelets I was already wearing. You see, I had been looking for something to wear on my wrist for some time. My dear submissive girlfriend had told me of the ribbon she wore on her wrist to remind her that her hands did not belong to her, and from that moment I knew that I needed some sort of bracelet to wear on my wrist. When my husband and I saw it when we were window shopping one evening at the town where we were staying, we knew we had found the perfect item. I won't describe it in detail for obvious reasons, but I will tell you that it has three silver charms - a key, a lock and a heart. It is the first charm bracelet I have ever worn and I love it. You can probably guess what I will be trying to avoid by looking at it on my wrist. I doubt I have to spell that out for you!

So, after we had shared dessert (and by the way, I didn't touch my spoon or fork), I went to the bathroom, as girls do. We had been talking over lunch of the "puss in boots". I had admired her boots and pointed them out to my husband. Whilst away,this girl had come close to him, to see the beautiful vegetable garden just outside the window by us. Of course, he couldn't help himself. He does so love to play:

"Excuse me, young lady, but I've been admiring your lovely boots."
"Oh, thank you."
"They're the kind of boots that could get a young lady into lots of trouble."
Giggle, giggle, giggle.
"I suppose that is why you wear them."
More full body, giggly gyrations.
"So, what is the occasion?"
"Well, actually, it is my birthday!"
"Happy Birthday. Is it a bit forward to ask for a kiss?"
More full body giggling.
"You'll need to get in line. The Italian waiter has been flirting with me all afternoon."
They both giggle and she proceeds back to her chair.

You just can't leave some doms alone for a minute!

We had a lovely, lovely day together, enjoying our games, and I'd like to particularly thank two of my readers, dear friends, for their lovely messages. I appreciated that a great deal. I feel very privileged to know you!

As the beautiful birthday "puss in boots" said to my husband, after wedded for this many years, "you must be doing something right!" And, so he is!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2009

    Perfect, I am so happy for you both sounds like a wonderful day. h has a philosophy for days like that, she wears minimal jewelery so there will be room for more, always a subtle hint.

    Although it has translated into little Vesta for me I think this last week was exactly as it should be. I can easily envision the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir J

    Thank you. Such kind thoughts! I'm smiling at h's philosophy. It seems that you are onto us! And being 'little Vesta';that has me smiling very coyly indeed.

    ReplyDelete