Monday, June 15, 2009

When I was a toy

This post might be too rich for your blood, so if you are eating your porridge, feel free to leave now...

Recently, I ordered a butt plug and a few days ago I walked to the post office to collect it. When one orders these kinky things over the Internet, how on earth does one know what one is really ordering? When I opened the package it was an "Oh my!" moment. The sleek, black plug was handsome, but big! Much bigger than the one I have been using. I put the item in the bathroom cupboard for a while, safely out of sight.

It didn't take too long before the thing had weaved its spell on me. Could it really fit inside me? I had to try, and I did try, and although I nearly managed, I didn't; quite.

Another day went by and last night, feeling brave, I tried again. I did all the right things...plenty of lube, going slow, breathing in a concentrated way, and...success! It was a funny moment...that moment when it just slots into place. Ohhh! Most pleasing.

Then, another interesting thing happened. I found I didn't really want to take it out. I knew I probably should. One mustn't rush these things. However, I was enjoying the thing in my body, and I wore it about the house for a bit. It was the same colour as my nightgown, black, and I liked that it was, sort of, co-ordinated. What can I say? I am a girl.

It was time for bed now, and still, I didn't want to let go. Like a favourite teddy bear, or blanket, I wanted my plug.

So, I slept with it in. Or, should I say, I tried to sleep.

I lay there, perfectly at ease, not at all troubled, but oh so very switched on. Not only was my whole body wired, but so was my mind.

I thought of myself as an inanimate object. In my mind, I was nothing more than an object. My mind wandered. Lying there as I was, alone in the bed, what becomes of an object...a fucktoy? What pleasures would a man derive from this inanimate object? Still, wanton, ready, available...what was to become of me?

My breathing was shallow; my body incredibly still. I felt the skin on my arms, as if I were feeling a different body. I was aware of myself as a man might be aware of me; soft, wanton, wanting, available; ready to be used in various places. I now had more than one cunt.

The world was very still. There was not a sound to be heard, not even my breathing. Yet, this inanimate object was alive to the possibilities.

9 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm still getting over the fact that I was brave enough to write about this!

    So, even a one word comment is most pleasing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for bravery! I am still working on my courage (now I will have the cowardly lion's song stuck in my head for days :)). I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMDee: Thank you. I love the fact that I inspired you. Certainly without being inspired, I would not have written this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    V,

    Wow! Score one for bravery :) I couldn't write my thoughts quite as directly as this, so I wrote a piece of fiction. As soon as the editor is finished, it will go up on the blog. Let's see if you can find the, ahem, related sections.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    There were and are many more words I could have used Vesta, erotic, hot, fun but really it was all summed up in that one word. To leave me speechless in quite a compliment if you think about it.

    again...WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. CD: I will look out for the little piece of "fiction". Best wishes

    Sir J: Yes, thank you. To leave you speechless is indeed the compliment of all compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clemmmi: Okay. If you want more, then I will give you more!

    ReplyDelete