Saturday, June 13, 2009

The poor dom!

Today, the house must be quiet as my son prepares for the week's exams ahead of him. I don't currently have access to my laptop files, since it is at the shop being repaired. It seemed a good idea to print out the little novella so far, and read it over, on paper. I have just read the first chapter, the first story, and I'm about to add a little sexual interlude at the end of the story. As it stands I have the poor wee thing going off to bed with a mighty sore bottom and in disgrace. On second thoughts, I think a dom might decide that she has paid her dues. She has been scolded and whipped. And, let's face it, Edward is somewhat aroused. So, the reader gets a sex scene after all. And, come to think of it, I am rather anxious to get back to writing it, myself.

It did occur to me to say here on the blog, however, just quickly, that although Susan is quite the naughty little thing, since I've written of her exploits, I now realize just how naughty she really is. The things I have her doing, didn't seem that naughty at the time. They were thoughts that went through my head at the time, after all.

Six months later (for I sort of put the manuscript down to rest over that period), I am rather appalled at her state of mind. She really does need a very firm dom! I, being so very good these days (!), know that a submissive girl should never be so manipulative and downright bad as my heroine. Luckily for her, Edward loves her deeply and completely and he goes the extra mile to teach her her lessons. She is trouble all right, but she is delightful trouble, and he isn't going to let her down.

Once upon a time, I commiserated with poor Susan having a dom with such nasty tricks. Today, I feel a little for Edward. He really only ever wanted a quiet life! So, he gets his way with her before she goes to sleep, stinging backside or not!

Writing is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment