Friday, March 27, 2009

Enjoying Submission

My last two posts have been about a correction. And, it worked. I certainly won’t be cheeky enough to relay conversations between my friend and I in this format again, without his permission.

But, let me not lead you astray. I loved every minute of it. It was a delightful, delicious, heady high.

Submission does, and should, have its challenging moments. But, overall there should be, I believe, an embracing and positive spirit. It should not bring you down. It should raise you up. If you feel lucky to be in the relationship, then you know you are on the right bus.

One of the characteristics I love most about my children is their ability to laugh so easily; to see the quirky side of things and to enjoy themselves. Watch a child smile and you will smile, too. It is infectious.

Life is for living. Enjoy your submission. And, if that is breaking some D/s code, well, so be it.

3 comments:

  1. I think enjoying D/s should be the code on either side of the /. You have lucky kids and a lucky Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir J

    Thank you for the compliment.

    And, that's another thing about a D/s relationship: a compliment is very valuable and always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome and it was earned I have enjoyed your blog and I like your approach. A smart self aware slave is the only type worth having, just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete