Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Discipline

I'm strictly interested in the male as a Dominant figure in real life and in most of my fantasy life. Yet, I am a sucker for this sort of photograph. I can't explain why I like the photograph except to say that the photograph intrigues me and that I enjoy looking at it. I am not at all sure the woman should have access to the implement or that she'll know when enough is enough. There is something about her that worries me. I imagine that the woman with the cane in her hand will strike the naughty maid's bottom harshly and enjoy every moment of it. My sympathy goes out to the maid at the same time as I have to admit, I find her predicament rather arousing. Such is kink. In real life, the whole scenario would be appalling. As a photograph for our amusement I think it quite lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment