Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tante belle cose



I love all things Italian and like Liz in Eat Pray Love I am getting a real kick out of learning some Italian phrases and rolling them around my tongue. I particularly love this particular phrase, tante bella cose reminding me that there are many beautiful things in this world; so much to be grateful for. This pretty pink flower, one of the many beautiful things,  reminds me also that happiness is really always just around the corner.  I feel myself opening up much like this flower, ready to bask in the light. I think I may have turned a corner.  Bella.

2 comments:

  1. Vesta,
    I am smiling in your light.
    xx
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodgirl: Please join me. I'm in a beautiful headspace and looking at the world with fresh eyes.

    ReplyDelete