Saturday, July 28, 2012

Correction

Alas, there's still more assignments to be done. However, after 50 weeks straight of my academic course, I am getting close to a point where I get a bit of a rest. I come here to give myself some kinky inspiration to see me through a lot of rather verbose writing over the next few days. I really do need to connect with that part of me that must remain hidden to the rest of the world every day. Hence, I offer this photograph.

Here's what I love about it:

-  She's not completely naked. It somehow adds to the vulnerability and humiliation.
-  He has his shirt sleeves rolled up.
-  He's fully and formally dressed.
-  He's concentrating so hard.
-  He's got his whole body involved with the swing.
-  She's wincing already knowing what is to come.
-  The man reminds me of a young Al Pacino.
-   He's got her on her elbows so that her bottom is nice and high.

I'll leave you good folks to conjure up the scene this time but my money is on the fact that she'd been a little too cheeky and before he takes her out to the restaurant he needs to remind her of her place. A few stripes on her backside will ensure a much more enjoyable evening for him. It's really as simple as that.

 And so I return to the land of cultural theories. Whilst you are having your perverted fun, perhaps you'd be kind enough to spare a thought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment