Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hungry



The desire to be overcome can be so intense that I experience it like an ache; like a hole in the heart; like a lack of oxygen; or a sense that I am so desperate for manhandling I need to conjure images and thoughts of great intensity to try to satisfy that longing; to try to put the fires out.

One experience simply opens the door in my mind and my soul for another experience. Enough will never be enough because the desire to feel I belong; to have my heart beat with love and fulfilment; to feel contained; adored; enriched; devoured; swallowed almost whole; completely taken and ravished is that great.

I want to feel a manly presence in my life regularly. I want to bask in my femaleness; in my femininity; my need and desire for the male presence close to me.

I want to be captured and I want to remain a captive.

There is not a thing I can do about it. It is what I want from the bottom of my soul.

If you haven't noticed, I have awoken hungry this morning.

5 comments:

  1. That's a particularly fun kind of hunger, Vesta, and one that leads to a wonderful sort of breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake: I tend to get rather weary by bed time on a typical night. The mornings definitely find me hungry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 23, 2012

    Lovely way to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindset: On that particular morning (today) I was alone but with a very strong desire for play. The post went some way in handling the hunger but my tumblr account got a really good going over too. Gosh, but there are some very alluring pikkis to be found there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 24, 2012

    From Susan

    Such a spot-on description of how it feels.

    ReplyDelete