Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aberrance

I'm a rather sensitive soul. I don't know if that is simply because I'm me, because I'm a woman, or because I'm a woman with a submissive nature. But, when you add the three together, let's just say that there are moments when I am more complex than usual. My star sign doesn't help. We girls born under that star tend to be pretty emotional and scattered at times. I'm willing to admit it.

So, every now and again, I lose the plot. I take umbrage at something said to me and my mind goes into a tale spin. Maybe, he doesn't like me any more. Maybe, he doesn't find me attractive. Maybe, I'm too much of a pain in a neck.

A clever 'gurl' would play her cards well at this stage. She'd be strategic, perhaps take her own counsel until she had settled herself down, or ask a few well placed questions to assure herself that he did still give her a pass mark.

But, I'm not a clever 'gurl' at such moments. No. No. I'm more like a dumdum bimbo hoo dusnt no wen 2 leav da thing alown. Im sorta norty and owt of cuntrol.

The thing to remember about we submissive gals at these times, is that we mean well. We really do! We just get a little...lost! We lose our way in the forest, sometimes, it's true. But, it's also true that we submissive types also always manage to find our way out fairly quickly. It's a very temporary thing, that abherrance of ours. We simply need a little bit of help from the man; that's all!

So, don't be mad wif us! We didn't meen no harm. We just need a bit more luv dan dose udder gurls. Shall we go owt an play now?!! Oh, no! Put dat cane down! You donna need dat! Ohhhhhhh...

4 comments:

  1. And you know what I say? Until the universe tells us that we don't have to carry this hormonal baggage anymore... we're entitled to our emotional aberrance.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's one of the things I'm working on - trying to learn not to keep poking at things so much. To just shrug and come back later.
    I do a lot of silent screaming, tho'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never ceases to amazing me how the same circumstances, people, situation, etc can be perceived so differently at different times, and how our brains buy into it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you figure out how to get around that can you let me know?

    ReplyDelete