Friday, October 16, 2009

Proud to be a pervert

If it were possible to draw a line between what has happened on my blog and what will happen, then I would do it today. I’ve talked about where I have been and why I went there; what happened along the way; the good and the not so good. I think readers have a fairly good idea of what I stand for: finding the connection between people, loving one another well, embracing our true nature and finding the fun in life.

But, there is more to the story than that and truth to tell, I am proud to say that I am a pervert. I’m learning a lot about that ‘inner slut’ that has always lived inside me (and maybe all girls?) and right now (and forever, I hope), she is out of the box and having a blast. She didn’t see the sunlight much for a few years there but trust me when I say that she is ‘good to go’. So, from now on, that inner slut is going to have rather a lot to say. I do hope that you don’t mind.

5 comments:

  1. Is this the secret, tension beating, doubt detroying, very powerful, submissive's weapon of which you spoke?

    Cuz my breath is bated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vesta,
    Good for you. And, I can hardly wait.
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday October 16th 2009: the birth of the "outer slut"!

    Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any insights into what brought it out? Just curious....

    ReplyDelete
  5. greengirl: Yes. I suspect that there will be information of value to you.

    Maryann: You say the most embracing things. Thank you!

    Clemmi: Yes. I'll have to remember that date. Perhaps next year on October 16th, she'll be taken out to dinner.

    Dom Tom: She was always there, just under the surface. Having said that, she did need to be coaxed out with the art of gentle and not so gentle persuasion. It's rather hard to wrap it into a comment, but I'll keep your question in mind as I write.

    ReplyDelete