Thursday, October 29, 2009

Flexibility

One of the huge benefits of expressing my submissive nature has been that I am much more flexible than I have ever been before. I am open to a great many suggestions and as far as I can recall, I haven't rejected outright any suggestion that has been put to me in recent times.

I've been introduced to new ways to speak about my body; new ways to speak even. I've been introduced to the notion of being an owned girl and to accept that my owner can do with me, whatever he wants. I've not rejected the idea of being marked, or bound, or physically corrected. I've embraced lessons of being at my owner's beck and call, and making my body of use to relax him when he is stressed. I really have demonstrated, I believe, that I have a flexible mind. And, that's a good thing.

My owner (read: husband) is delighted with his new wife. His wife now has a second name (think Sir J's h, as a rough guide here); a name for that bubbly, giggling creature who is there for her owner to do as he pleases. Yep! He's embraced her, all right. He likes her a lot.

Recently, this girl had a birthday and she received some lovely gifts, such as a voucher to pamper herself at a beauty salon. That was a lovely gift. She got another gift, too, but in fact, it was not for her. The gift was for the other one: the bimbo. And, how she loved it! She began to wear it immediately and she was so beri happi about that.

Sometimes, Vesta, the girl with the thinking brain has to use that brain to get things done. Her husband wouldn't be too happy if she claimed that the reason for not attending to tasks was because her brain had gone missing, now would he? But, the sexual creature doesn't have to think, you see, and that's a lot of fun, too. She has so much fun!

Vesta is not going away. She lives here, too! But, she's making some room for the sexual creature. She is just so giggly and bright, who could deny the wee l'il thing? So, I'm going to make some room for her here and we'll see how that goes. I do hope that she won't be too norty.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful birthday!
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Happy belated Birthday! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if that's what the card from your daughter was all about!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always talked a lot about balance and the importance I feel it plays in having a happy live, yes broken record comes to mind. We all play many roles in our lives and have different faces we present to the world depending on the task at hand.

    You might be the "Mum" at a school event, the "good wife" at business event or the "friend" and yes even the "bimbo" they all have there place. Being each one at the right time and when needed is the balance part.

    However there is one other thing you must keep in mind. The thing that ties all the persona's together is you. You must be present in all of them and you must be true to yourself in all of them. You can put forward many faces but they must all be reflections of you and in balance with your nature. You cannot be something/someone you are not and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you. (I know how much you adore me singing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir J-
    Do you sing as well as I do???
    Shall we duet for Vesta?

    (oh, do let's!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SauceMeisterOctober 30, 2009

    Norty, norty gurlie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to everyone for your birthday greetings. It is so kind of you. I did have a lovely birthday, thank you. I am in possession of a hand made card with a photograph on the front of all of us, and the most beautiful written sentiments inside, from each one of the children. I feel incredibly treasured - to be *so* loved! All that, along with a very special gift for da bimbo from my husband, made it the loveliest of days. Thank you all, again.

    Sir J: It makes sense. I do have to be true to *me* in all situations. At the core is ME - a woman who doesn't want control, but to be controlled. She is within me all the time, no matter what role I am fulfilling, and I do fulfil many different roles. I've made peace with that and how to make it work, I think. It is entirely natural. Your words certainly helped. Thank you, my friend.

    saucemeister: I know! Isn't it so delicious?!

    ReplyDelete