Saturday, August 1, 2009

Collaboration

The 'collaboration' of a new story is proceeding and the process is, indeed, most enjoyable. Much headway is being made as to the elements of the story and this girl is learning a great deal in these collaborative discussions.

Mind you, collaboration with a sadist can be a bit tricky. Dominant men with a sadistic streak might have a different notion of the word 'collaboration' than a wee little thing like me with a submissive nature. But, that's okay. I think I can hold my own. (He smirks as he reads this. He says to himself, he has only just begun. She is in for the ride of her life...)

Of course, I can't tell you the contents of the story as yet. But, I think I can tell you that these sadists are a shifty, conniving lot. The things they do to girls! And, all for their own good, apparently! Or, is it, all for the sadist to get what he wants. Or, is it both?

The correct answer is (d). All of the above. For you see, my dear readers, it all comes down to trust. Sure, the dear sweet girls have their trials to bear. But, this is a growth opportunity and who would want to miss one of those? They must learn to trust him and trust him they eventually will. If he should use nasty tricks and clever deeds to secure their success, such is the nature of dominance. They will learn to respect that.

I ask myself, 'But, is the sadist enjoying the experience?' What do you think?

Oh! Were you wondering if sweet submissive me was enjoying herself, too? I'm having a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment