Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let's play

I'm a very lucky girl. I was made very welcome to the world; much wanted. Whoever made me gave me adequate brains and a healthy, strong body that works well and looks fine.

I'm loved. I can feel it all about me these days. It comes from on high and from various corners of the globe. It abounds in abundance in my home.

I'm not like everybody else. I'm a little different. I sometimes have to push myself into the public arena. When I do, I am perfectly capable of enjoying myself.

I've always been a private one. Polite and gracious; the thoughts in my mind can be devilishly wicked. That pleases me enormously; to nod my head seriously whilst I imagine the speaker doing the unspeakable.

I love to play. I come alive when I play. So delicious!

So, this blog, this very public space to say very naughty private things, is tantalising, divinely scrumptious.

I'm a good girl, with naughty thoughts!

Sometimes, I'm a bad girl who doesn't obey. Then, I get punished. I think I'm not meant to enjoy that. Oh well! Too bad! (giggles...)

And, what a scandal it would be to know who that naughty Vesta is!

So, come on kids. It's recess. Let's play!

4 comments:

  1. long live recess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play's the best.
    I *love* to play!!

    Jz

    (and, Thanks, Vesta, for posting an email link! You da best.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jz

    A top once told me that women who were into being spanked were more youthful of mind. Perhaps, the play keeps us feeling young, which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete