Saturday, October 10, 2009

Making sauce

We talk regularly and I rely on him for sage advice; for his words of wisdom. When I tell him that he just tells me to "stop it". But, it is true. He is full of wise and supportive thoughts and his friendship means a lot to me.

We were chatting recently in the most vanilla of ways. I told him that I was about to make a bolognaise sauce. He knows, probably too well, that I've reached an age when making meals for the family can become tedious; when all the responsibilities of the family can irk me some days.

"So, you are off to make sauce? I surely do love a sauce wench."

I immediately smiled. In his few words he had turned an everyday task into an erotic pleasure. No longer a task undertaken before, countless times, it was a task I imagined a man had given to his submissive.

It was a task the girl would undertake according to his specifications and specifically for his satisfaction. She would undertake it with pleasure and with hopes of his praise in her accomplishments.

A clever dom is gold. With a few well chosen words, he has lifted her day. In response, she is grateful for his presence in her life and the opportunity to cook the sauce for him.

And, thus the circle turns; the dom and the submissive believing with all their hearts that they could not live nearly so well without the other.

The sauce was delectable and devoured with gusto; as was the dish who prepared it.

5 comments:

  1. *grins*
    Love it!
    ('course, I just love being a wench in general...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SaucemeisterOctober 11, 2009

    Thank you vesta, I am very pleased you enticing, probably much as I did the idea and visualization of the sauce, as well as the taste potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, with just the turn of a phrase...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jz: Wenches are well received, I'm told.

    Saucemeister: So, it is true, after all. The way to a man's heart *is* through his stomach?

    Sara: That's it. A few words can alter the mood entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! Wonderful post

    73

    ReplyDelete