Sunday, May 6, 2012

Outcomes

In my fantasies I am often the helpless victim of those in charge of me. Sometimes, I am a willing captive. I have agreed to the union, expect to and do comply with the wishes of my husband (or who ever it is that I agreed to obey).

 Often, I am simply in a situation where other people are in charge and in control of me and what they say goes. If I am stupid enough to have issue with this, I only make matters worse on myself.

In real life, it hasn't gone this way at all. In real life I am expected to want whatever befalls me. More than that, I am expected to beg for it. It's all about training the girl to want all the things that a decent and well brought up girl wouldn't think to do or have.

It simply isn't enough to tell a girl that it is time she had a larger anal plug, for example. That is not the outcome desired at all - to have her tolerate; to have her challenged according to his dictates.  She has to be desperate for this new toy.

She has to perhaps mention that it would be very nice to have a new toy. She has to hope that the hint is taken. Of course, a mental note is made of this exchange of thoughts but a girl has to wait. It doesn't do to hurry these things. He has to be certain that she wants the new toy with all her heart.

Time goes by and the doll wonders if she will ever get her toy. She would not dare make this purchase herself. Goodness me, she isn't that dum dum. Eventually, she brings it up again. She really would love a new toy...

He tells the doll that he needs to know why she wants that. He tells her that he needs to know why she is so desperate.

He tells her he isn't sure...

She implores him. She pleads her case. She says the need is urgent. She doesn't know what she will do if she doesn't get that toy soon.

The conversation goes on and on...

Her begging becomes more and  more difficult to comprehend. Words are spilling out on top of the other and now she is completely worked up. It is now or never...

"pretti pretti pleeeeeeeeeeez"

Eventually, against his better judgement, in a moment of weakness and mercy he agrees to her request.

"Beri wel den. Da dum dum dolli mey hab da new pluggi"

"Ohhhhhh, tank u, tank u, tank u"

She wants exactly what he wanted her to have and now there are two happy campers.

Oh joy!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 08, 2012

    Interesting observation. So which would you prefer? To be trained to desperately beg for the kinky challenges that await, or to simply have to soak up the treatment whenever and in whatever form it comes your way? The latter would seem more congruent with the existence of an object. The former more the existence of a pet.

    In my world it's important that my partner wants what she is given. A big part of my drive is training her to be more extreme in her desires and cravings, thus molding her into a more beautiful (to me) version of her already beautiful self. For me, it's all about her mind. As I suspect objects don't exhibit much in the way of emotion when being objectified, I can see the attraction in the way your husband toys with you. It's the ultimate compliment to have someone beg for what you are naturally inclined to give.

    Warmest wishes

    RollyMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollymo: To soak up the treatment...

    However, at times I've seen the trap set for me and even though I know it is a trap and that I am now required to beg for that which I didn't initially want (and that which will be challenging), I do it willingly. I do it because I want the thing but also because I'm in a frenzy.

    ReplyDelete