Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Let's dance

So, I sat down to talk about scars since that's been the order of the day lately around these parts. We've all got scars, and I thought I'd put in my two cents worth. But, how can I talk about that when Diane Warwick is singing in the background?

"I never been loved before
And then came you
You, you, you, you, you."

I go to write something serious and I find myself up and dancing. It just won't work today.

"All you got to do is hug him and kiss him and show him that you care...
Do the things that he likes to do.
Wear your hair just for him...
Just do it, and after you do, he will be yours.

So, combine the onset of Spring with such pleasurable music and it has to be a pretty 'airhead' sort of a post today, I'm sorry.

But, I dink dat's okay. 'Coz this bimbo lik not to dinki sumtimes. She liki jus to hav fun. Bimbo barbi dolls r lik dat! Dey put on twirly dolli dresses and dey dance aroun the kitchn to the 80s muzic. Wheeeee! Dat so fun!

So, gurlz, no mor rage tawk for now. Dat okay? Put on yr dancin shooz and danz to the muzac and sooooon, you b feelin reeel fin.

Got that?

Yeah.

Hav fun. Dinki happi thorts.

Night night.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Vesta - Well, I browsed through your blog the other night, and was fascinated. We have a lot of the same thoughts. So, thank you for complimenting my blog, and I absolutely will be visiting again. This is new to me; has been therapeutic, and actually a bit fun too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fun too...And we all a fun infusion from time to time..

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask not for whom the gurl twirls,
    She twirls for Wheeee!

    (whistles innocently...)

    Jz

    ReplyDelete
  4. S M Maupin: If you are having fun, then you must be doing something right. Please do come again as I will to your blog.

    mouse and Jz: Remember all those war movies? The most horrific things were happening about them, yet people still danced, still went to the movies and still tried to make the most of life. I think we have to keep that desire alive; in spite of problems or upset, we have to remember that life is for living.

    ReplyDelete