Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Control of a different kind

I am not refuting the value of orgasm control, of the benefits and value of this technique of control, but it is not at all the way I was trained; the way cindi was trained, I should say. She was strongly encouraged to have her sexual desires, needs and wants met practically all the time. She was tightly controlled but her orgasms never were. The more, the merrier.

Of course, the training was long-distance and on line but a method quite the opposite to orgasm control was used: namely that of the doll appreciating her needs and wants in the form of embracing the slut within her: all the time. Her pluggiz kept her in a state, day and night; a slutty, wanton fucktoy and orgasm control simply didn't suit those purposes.

Let's face facts: the doll was greedy. If she had to be disciplined and she did, her pluggiz were taken away, and that, let me assure you, was much, much more controlling than denial of an orgasm could ever be! It was not just the denial of immediate pleasure but so much more. It ground her to a halt.

That training has endured - lasted long after the training ended; cemented itself in my mind. His wants became my wants and the control became my enduring need.

If you can take a pluggi away and get that response perhaps you can take an orgasm away and get a similar response - a burning, never ending desire to orgasm. Perhaps.

Or perhaps my training was tailor made for me. He felt he was in the presence of a doll and he simply reinforced his gut instinct. My God, he was not wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it has worked very well for both of you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida Dom: The training worked very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete