Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What age is 'cindi'?

On my travels my husband and I had the pleasure of sharing a glass of wine with a Dominant friend of mine and he asked a most intriguing question: how old was cindi?

I did not always understand that cindi was so child-like. It was pointed out to me by a dolli friend of mine and when I asked my mentor if he agreed that cindi was rather young, he agreed immediately. Honestly, that was a surprise at the time to me. But, I do get it. If one reads the 'bimbo speeki', the gay abandon with which she embraces new things, the way she wishes to please and the way she seeks praise, it is all the workings of a young girl. Maybe, she is about 8. It is awfully hard to pin it down but she often feels very young to me and to those who interact with her.

She can be mischievous. Recently, her owner showed her how to use the hotel safe and figuring that she could get her owner to handle that with her wiles, "Could onnir do dat 4 cindi?" she asked sweetly, he turned her over and spanked her bottom. "cindi has to listen to instructions and learn to do things for herself sometimes," he chided. And, when she got the combination wrong, she was spanked again. She sat on the bed and pouted about that. cindi always tries to get her own way, figuring that she is cute enough to achieve that, you see. Maybe that is why the 'hooz' can be rather strict with her...

It is complicated because sometimes cindi is a much bigger girl (or doll really); big enough to have and enjoy rather lurid sexual encounters. But, at the height of those encounters, when she is in a high state of arousal, she often reverts to a baby girl. She will suck her hands, her thumb, a few fingers for comfort and often she is heard to say, "Ba ba, baba baba, ba ba" as she goes back to a time when she knew nothing else but pure pleasure (or discomfort) and she depended on an adult for everything.

Whatever her age, and it varies from one experience to the other, cindi is awfully keen to impress; to receive the praise of her owner and to relish her status.

A few days ago she asked her owner why he almost always called her 'cindi', or very often just 'bimbo' these days when before he found it so hard to do. He told cindi that that is who they had become: cindi and owner; that was who they are now. Gosh, but that made her smile!




2 comments:

  1. Vesta,
    I believe it is the youthfulness of cindi that makes me both smile and feel uneasy all at the same time. These topics are ones you and I have covered before and I am learning, my own doll is learning from cindi - especially when it comes to appreciating my own dolls youthfulness. I think it is beautiful how accepting you are of your doll and I feel blessed that you share so much with me.

    Can not wait to catch up with you.
    xx ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodgirl: That 'little girl' component has always been there in my personality, regardless of my age actually. Of course, little girls are pure, not slutty at all and this is where it gets complicated, I know. I can honestly say that has not worried me for a minute. There are these two aspects of my personality playing out in 'cindi' and for whatever reason, it feels incredibly right.

    It is not unlike the notion of there being two aspects of a submissive woman - the slut and the totally pure of heart woman and hence a woman is given two separate names for those two different parts of her life. Years ago when I read about that it made total sense to me and 'cindi' somehow incorporates both, but at different moments and in different ways.

    Gosh, ya, if feels like a luuuuuung tym since we talked!

    ReplyDelete