Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cindi's cage



There many ideas dat appeal 2 cindi dat maybe do not appeal 2 all da gurls out there and one of doz ideas; 2 have a cage all 2 herself, just liki da wun in dis pikki. (It hanging from da wall towards da back of da pikki.)

Some gurls, cindi has heard, dey sent to the corner, 2 thinki bout der behavyor. Dat idea nut really dat appealing 2 cindi. Luckily 4 her, dat idea not appealing 2 her owner either.

But 4 sum time now, cindi has reeeeli, reeeeeeli wanted a cage. You c, 1 day she read da blog of a slave hoo spends lots of tym in her "cage" and since den, cindi tinki bout dis often.

She happened 2 spy wun day, out n about in da werld, a wicker hanging chair, suspended from da ceiling, rather enclosed in design and she tinki 2 herself, "Wow! Mebbe one day cindi could have a cage just liki dis 1."

Now, y wood cindi want a 'cage'? Well, da thought of her actually attached 2 a little space beri enticing 2 her. Let's say, she bit dramatic. Well, her owner could taki her to that little space, her own cage, liki a dolli box, and there she could settle herself down.

Or, maybe he could see that cindi weary and he might say, "Cindi, time 4 a nap for da doll. Off to da cage!". Oh dat thought is soooooo appealing 2 cindi.

So, imagine when cindi saw dis pikki!!!! Her heart fluttered and she thought, "Dats where cindi wants 2 stay - in a room jus liki dis, wif a cage all 2 herself".

Such a loveli thought 4 cindi! E n e wun else liki dis thought 2?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes! i like the thought. And more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous room...I wouldn't mind it either.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cindi

    Like a little den especially for you. When I was a kid I used to dream of something like that: less cagey and more denny, and I would take myself there, but it was sealed in, just enough space for me and the bedding (and maybe a book). Nobody else could get in, or even know it existed. A Very Safe Place.

    btw I stumbled upon your tumbler blog. You've found some very nice pictures; and you've written some very nice words. Thank you for sharing.

    PL

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassie: There's more? I had a feeling there was... (giggles)

    mouse: Isn't it just divine?!

    PL: Spot on! I live in an open house, with big spaces and few 'cubby spots'. My dream is a little addition, and I do mean "little" where I can have a teeny, tiny space to call my own.

    ReplyDelete