Sunday, December 13, 2009

She's tied up right now

Sometimes, things turn out just right by serendipity. I have been ogling this picture for several days. Being a particularly flexible person from early childhood, this is the sort of thing I could have done with ease. I am not entirely sure that I could manage it now, but I don't dismiss the thought as out of hand. I think I probably could do it. What a lovely thought.

So, without knowing about this picture at all, or my thoughts about it over the past days, this morning my husband put me on my stomach and bound my hands behind my back such that they were in a very similar position to this picture. I immediately began to float...

I can't for the life of me understand why vanilla people have such objections to being tied up!

5 comments:

  1. vesta, lucky you! and flexible with it LOL! Despite being fairly vigilent about exercise, I am extremely INFLEXIBLE and my arms would only go back like that IF they were broken LOL My legs are fairly flexible and and I bend quite well, but the arms just do NOT bend that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand it either... it's so freeing... in an odd sort of way.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how I wish I was this flexible! But you are so right, being tied up is such a lovely feeling. People just don't know what they are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been shy about commenting Vesta, but i've been reading you for a while now and you strike me as a kindred spirit. i thoroughly enjoy your posts and many many times i've read what seem like my own thoughts coming from someone else. This picture was immediately sent to my Master before i even read your post. i know that He will find it as beautiful as i did, and maybe we'll even get to find out the extent of my own flexibility...

    ReplyDelete
  5. selkie: Yes, the body will only do what it will do. But, I'm glad the photo resonated with you. During the holiday season, which one of us wouldn't like to be tied up for a few hours to escape the silliness!?

    spirited one: The best thing about BDSM, in my opinion, is that it is full of contradictions.

    Gray: It's so true! They haven't a clue!!

    jewel: I got up this morning after precious little sleep, feeling a bit sorry for myself and there was your comment, which instantly gave me a 'happy hit'. I am just delighted that you are reading and that you get something out of it. I adore this photo and am so pleased you do too.

    And, to the naughty girl who sent her LURID thoughts through on email: *my goodness*!!! I will see what I can do. Heavens to betsy! The more you give some people, the more they want!!!!

    ReplyDelete