Saturday, December 26, 2009

Be careful what you wish for

For months now, this gal has barely been spanked, let alone whipped or caned. The man of the house has been pre-occupied and although there has been the odd event, it has been the exception rather than the rule. Some of you may remember a time when I received daily maintenance: five sound strokes of the cane to start my day on the right foot. One day, he forgot to maintain and therein followed a drought.

Well, the drought has broken. We are down at the holiday house and even on the way here he was reminding me of the lovely, stout cane he had waiting for me in the dressing area next to our bedroom. He has been warming me up over the past few mornings. Well, at first, he thought to just give me a sound caning. But, I reminded him in the sweetest voice that a girl who has not been maintained for a few months would surely appreciate being warmed up a little. And so, he did. This morning, he was tired of "warming". He wanted to move onto the main event.

"Bend over these pillows, girl, and be quick about it...That's the way, bottom up nice and high."

Down came the cane. Out of position rolled the girl.

"I am afraid we can't have this. Five more for breaking position. Now, what do you say?"

"Please, owner, may I have five more strokes of the cane?"

"For?"

"For moving out of position."

"Good girl. You may. I need to impress on you the importance of staying as you are positioned. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, owner."

This girl breathed through the five strokes and felt relieved it was over. She held position and expected him to say something like: "Good girl. Up for a hug now."

Instead she heard this:

"Now that we have that out of the way, ten strokes to get you back in the zone."

This girl mock cried. Anything to encourage him to go easy.

"All right. Here's what we'll do. Open your mouth."

He slipped the red ball gag in place and fastened it.

"There you are. Isn't that more comfortable for you?! I'm sure it is. Remember what happens if you get out of position, won't you?"

Down came the blasted cane ten times on this poor girl's bottom, which was soon sizzling, whilst she slobbered.

"Ohhhh It's sooooo hot," he cooed as he rubbed it better. "I'm so sorry that I have not been attending to you lately. But, your owner is here now and he plans to make up for lost time."

At this point, he bent down to take out the ball gag and give me a gentle kiss.

"I'm sure you are pleased about that, aren't you, darling?! It is what you want, for me to attend to your needs?"

"Yes, owner."

"Good girl."

5 comments:

  1. Owie... I've never had the cane... yet... and I don't know if I'm really looking forward to it or not.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo!
    Merry Christmas to You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this I would not hesitate to give you 'six of the best', with a pliable stinging cane on your voluptous bare bottom. In fact it would be heavenly doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your needs are going to be attended to. Let us know what happens next.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. spirited one: When used in a playful way, it can be lovely. We used to grow bamboo but we had to pull it out, unfortunately. When it was freshly cut and pliable, it was a real treat.
    On the other hand (and I am smiling as I write) a couple given with force pulls me up right away at the moment. I am out of practice with the cane.

    Jz: Ooooo, indeed! LOL

    six of the best: Yes...well..that sort of treatment would certainly keep the cheekiness at bay for several days, at least!

    FD: I am smiling thinking about my needs. They aren't exactly 'regular', are they?! I am very fortunate, indeed, to have a husband who understands me. Of course, I'll let you know! I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete