Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taken in hand

Saturday. I wake from slumber at my own pace. My mind returns immediately to the words I have read the night before. He spoke of the fact that he no longer cares if it is fair the punishment he gives his slave. Whether it is fair or not, whether she deserved it or not, afterwards they will experience the reconnection and that is what matters.

Right now, I just want to be forcibly taken in hand - shoved up against a wall and handled roughly. I want to have dirty, lascivious things growled into my ear, and I want to feel captive. I want a little fear. I want to hear my heart beat in my chest and I don't want to be able to do a thing about it. I want to experience being owned; heart, soul and body.

It is not a scene. He is not doing it for me. He is doing it for him. I want to feel that brute strength; the resolve to have his way and to take what is his. I've wanted that all my life.

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, very visceral, vesta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David: You noticed? Yeah. I wasn't feeling at all 'intellectual' this morning. Perhaps, an overdose of Tumbler last night...?

    ReplyDelete