Saturday, November 7, 2009

What to do

With one thing and another, it has been a very busy week. And, as well, there was that rather late night chat with one of you last night. You know who you are! So, after lunch today, I found myself tip toeing back under the covers.

Four or more hours later (yes, I was very, very tired) I woke to the sounds of two men discussing a business matter outside my door, as my husband showed the friend to the door. I rallied myself and had a shower and got dressed.

Truth to tell, my man is in a grumpy mood and apparently, I'm being cheeky. I really don't think so. Perhaps, I have not woken sufficiently well enough to pay him due deference. That is possible. Or, perhaps the discussion with the other man has him fired up. That's entirely possible, too.

Now, let's see what I have learned. What does a girl do in this situation? Does she

1) Ask him if he would please relax.
2) Try to be as good as she can be and hope for the best.
3) Offer her owner something that would relax him and put him in a very good mood for a pleasant Saturday evening together.
4) Feed him a lovely steak and salad with a glass of red wine.

Mmmmmm. I just don't know. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. 5. all of the above

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above!
    Except maybe change #1 to, "can I do anything to help you relax?"
    Oh, and flutter your acrylics around a bit...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta: I vote for C and I think you should invite him in the bedroon to offer him something that would make him relax and put him in a very good mood. What man can resist that kind of TLC?

    And then you can add the steak and the red wine.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys. I knew you'd come through for me, and it looks like I was pretty much on the right track. Those lessons are paying off, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Jz said.

    Oh, what Jz said.

    ReplyDelete