Monday, November 2, 2009

Introducing Cassie

It has been a great joy for me to meet people by way of my blog and it is with pleasure that I introduce Cassie, a very dear friend, as a guest writer. Cassie is a woman who is submissive. Her mother tongue is not English, although I’m sure you will agree, she is totally fluent in the English language. I know Cassie would love to read your comments and I invite you to do so or to ask her any questions you may have. This is a really lovely, heartfelt piece of writing and I hope you enjoy it and much as I have.



MR. CHAIRMAN

It is late in the evening. We arrive at the congress hall right on time. As our coats are taken away, i take a minute to get used to the bright lights and the music humming in the background. There are many people in the lobby, elegantly dressed ladies and gentlemen, holding their invitations, waiting to be shown to their seats.

"Ah, Mr. Chairman!" i hear somebody behind me say. A tall man introduces himself to You and, placing his hand on Your back, leads You away while gesturing and discussing tonight's proceedings. Then i can't see You anymore, You have been swallowed by the crowd.

i just stand there, feeling lost and lonely. i look around. What should i do?
"Mrs. Chairman, Mrs. Chairman, this way please! Let me show you to your seat!" Startled, i turn around. A man and a woman are looking at me and smiling.
"Please, this way" says the woman and gently touches my elbow. "Follow me. Your table is table number 2." The man, dark blue suit, white shirt, blue tie, leads the way through the crowd. He pulls a chair back and invites me to sit. My heart sinks when i see that both chairs on either side of mine are occupied. Instinctively i look around to find You. Please help me, join me, i don't want to spend the whole evening with strangers, but i can't find You. Reluctantly, i thank the young couple that had taken me to my seat and introduce myself to my neighbours to be for the next hours.
"Good evening, how do you do?" i say and smile, "i am .... " and do my best to look bright and happy and soon we engage in what would be considered by most to be a pleasant conversation.

A waiter fills my glass with wine but i can't touch it. i sit with my back straight, palms spread on the table and then the lights dim and the music fades. A woman wearing a suit the colour of peppermint, her blond hair flowing freely down her back, takes hold of the microphone, welcomes us and introduces You:
"Tonight I have the honour to... " and the audience start applauding.
You enter the stage. Navy blue jacket, light blue shirt, tie, beige chino's. You shine with self-confidence and i look up thinking how age has done You good: Your hair which now has streaks of gray, Your happy blue eyes, Your new glasses. How well they suit You. Placing the papers in front of You, You begin Your speech.
"Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and thank you. Tonight I would like to..."

Minute by minute Your voice is growing stronger. There is rhythm in Your narration, Your words fill the room and people nod and sigh in agreement to what You are saying. Sometimes You pause, look up and scan the hall, as if to emphasise one of Your points.

i find myself staring at You in quiet admiration. This is Your moment, the stage belongs only to You. Had we been outside, all the stars would shine on You, nature would have stood still to hear You speak. i hold my breath as i focus on your face. How can i show You how much i love You? i am mesmerized.

As Your speech is nearing its end i see a group of men and women getting restless, wanting to grab Your attention, shake Your hand and take You to their table as soon as You are finished. They won't let You join me, sit next to me and chase away the loneliness...i won't be able to steal a tiny moment of Your time to tell You how i feel...

Tears well in my eyes. i want to get up and shout "He's mine! He's mine! i washed and pressed His trousers and shirt, i took His jacket and tie to the cleaner's, i, kneeling, polished His shoes with all of my love, i felt the sting of His belt only hours ago... i take care of Him and He takes care of me..."

i am almost crying. Seeing You up there, i feel so much a part of You, i am overwhelmed. my hand trembles. i reach for my neck, looking for the collar, looking for the ring to stick my fingers in. It's not there. i find a black velvet ribbon instead. The black velvet ribbon You had ordered me to wear round my neck as we were getting dressed a few hours earlier.
"This is going to be your collar for tonight. Remember that".
"Yes Master. Thank you".

As i touch the soft material i feel warm and secure, i bow my head and comforting thoughts fill my heart: i am His, i am His...
i no longer pay attention to the speech, i hear it but i am not listening. All i can think of is
"i am His, i am His, ...i am Yours".

Suddenly, a loud applause interrupts my reverie. You have finished, people are congratulating You, having their picture taken while shaking Your hand. The music sets in, the lights brighten. The woman who introduced You gives You a gift, You thank everyone politely and then she takes You to another table. You sit down, pour everybody some wine and lift your glass for a toast. Soon You are in the middle of a conversation.

From where i'm sitting i can see You. Silently, i crave for Your attention, oh please turn Your head, please look this way, i'm here, Your woman is here, waiting for You to lay your eyes upon her, even if it is just for a brief moment, a brief moment full of love.

The woman and man next to me have finished eating, their plates are almost empty.
"Aren't you hungry?" the lady wants to know. "Why aren't you eating? Is it not to your liking?"
"No,no, it's fine" i say. My voice is thick. "i'll eat in a moment" and try to change the subject enquiring about the origins of her dress and handbag. The band is playing love songs. Most of the guests have eaten and some are moving around the hall, glass in one hand, talking to friends and colleagues. Two couples are slow dancing, embracing each other tightly. If only You asked me to dance...

i turn my head to look Your way once more. As i look up, i find myself staring into Your eyes. i freeze. You raise your glass to me and Your eyes smile with love and kindness, saying "eat and drink now, you're Mine. I am proud of you". Spoken words are not necessary. i nod and whisper "Thank You Master, i am proud of You".

i take a deep breath and take a sip of the wine. i feel it relax my muscles instantly. The tears subside. Only then do i realize how tense i had been. i finally put my heels on the floor and take a moment to adjust my uncomfortable underwear. i start to eat my cold dinner but i don't really care...everything seems to have finally fallen into place...i am His. i have been His all along...

"Mrs. Chairman?" Someone is tapping me on my shoulder, "please join your husband for some pictures. He is waiting for you right over there", says one of the waiters and points in the direction of the stage.
"Oh, yes, thank you, i will" and i get up excusing myself and head for the stage where i see a group of photographers and journalists waiting. i am still on my way to Him when the cameras start shooting...

....

The handsome middle aged man in the picture is Master. The woman behind Him is a slave. His.

....

To Master, the light and love of my life.

Your cassie

5 comments:

  1. cassie,

    It is a lucky man indeed who can inspire and engender such admiration, and respect and devotion from a girl. I have no doubt he recognizes the pride and respect and admiration you hold for him.

    It is difficult, I am sure to be left alone at such an event, on display, seemingly alone, but still his, and while he does not show it obviously, it is clearly there obliquely.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to be such a man and more importantly to have the love and admiration of such a woman. My own h has spent many an evening in such a way and I can only hope she has some of those feelings (not the loneliness of course).

    It is often said that good writing is in the details and the simple and short line " take a moment to adjust my uncomfortable underwear" for me was like a whole other story. It aloud me in Your story to form a complete visual of an aspect of the evening You barely touched upon.

    Well done. Let us know when you start your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie,
    Nice job! You really took us inside her head. So much, in fact, that I was getting nervous, myself. But you came through with the redemptive happy ending. *phew!*

    Looking forward to more... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to write a comment.

    Thank you Vesta for asking me to write for you. It was both an honour and a pleasure.

    i don't know if i will ever blog. This decision is not mine to make.

    Nice to have met you all,

    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie: Many thanks for writing up this memory. Each individual power exchange relationship has its own unique quality and it was no doubt insightful for people to read about a day in your life. I hope you will consider writing something again.

    ReplyDelete