Sunday, November 1, 2009

Slutty red nails

Whilst I have always been interested in fashion trends and have wanted to look my best, especially for special occasions, I confess that I haven't paid a great deal of attention to my nails. It always seemed so indulgent to be worrying about my nails when I had so many other things to do. This situation changed considerably a few months ago when I was convinced that I would love the effect of acrylic nails. I was nervous and needed considerable coaxing to walk into that nail salon for the first time and ask to have acrylic nails, but I can assure you I haven't looked back since that day. I love them so!

In my neck of the woods we are into party mode this week and girls go to considerable lengths to look their best. A visit to the nail salon a few days ago, therefore, was a must for this girl and whilst she was there, a thought occurred to her. What if she were to have her nails painted cherry red? That would look rather nice against the black dress she planned to wear to the first event, and would co-ordinate nicely with her lovely new necklace she'd acquired for her birthday - turquoise, a red stone and silver.

To say that I love my lovely shiny red finger nails (and toe nails!) is an understatement. I adore them! But, there is someone who adores them more than me - my owner. He is smitten by them! He must have told me a dozen times how much he loves them, and within the hour this girl found herself head down in the bedroom chair being shown just how much he loved them.

At the event yesterday, he showed off his dollie like the proudest of owners. "Doesn't she look fantastic!" he said to my friends. He was quite twitterpated by those nails.

This morning, so enamored by those nails was he that he felt the need to express his admiration with a bout of love making that lasted a long time and had his dollie breathless with pleasure. How she does love to be all tied up so!

If you're looking for a little action, girls, I can't recommend to you more highly, the sluttiest red of red nails.

3 comments:

  1. i love my acrylic nails too! They always look perfect.

    Red is my Master's preferred color, so that's what i wear most of the time. i'm glad to hear that going red worked out so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do slutty red nails...but I can't (my nails are too short).

    *sigh*

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. longdistancesub: Ah yes! Perhaps, photos of your red nails on your site was one of many subliminal images I had tucked away, waiting for the right moment. I've an affinity to the color red all round at the moment. I bought some red and white cushions for the couches in the family room and loved that effect. I don't know why I shied away from the color for so long - something about thinking it too strong for my skin colour, I think, which is actually nonsense.

    mouse: My fingernails were not long either. If you visit a good nail salon, you can have whatever you want. Seriously, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete