Friday, November 6, 2009

My overdue spanking

I have, very kindly, been added to the list of spanking blogs over at ‘The Spanking Universe’ and you will note on my blog list that there is a link to that site. I have been getting considerable traffic via that site and I have been a little worried that spanking enthusiasts may be disappointed to note that there hasn’t been a lot of discussion or write up about spanking here lately. It’s time, I think, to rectify that matter.

The truth is that there has been a considerable drop in the rate of spankings at Vesta’s house in recent times. The good news is that this is related to the fact that I’m such a ‘good girl’ these days. The bad news is that I rather miss my spankings and canings, and once my husband has this darn project bedded down, I’m hoping that he’ll find good reason to up the tempo.

I did receive a birthday spanking, of sorts. It was not all that exciting since we were worried about making noise that the children might hear. Yeah. That situation was a bit disappointing. I’m not a spring chicken any more, and the number of spanks would have been fun.

Still, a week before that, I got a marvellous spanking that came right out of the blue...

It was mid afternoon and my husband was working from home. I came into his study to discuss some matter when out of nowhere he stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I didn’t resist at all, but followed him into the bedroom whereupon he had me kneel in front of him while he sat on the bedroom chair. We were alone in the house, with no chance of being interrupted by any children so we could let the scenario play out any way we wanted. Fun! Fun!

“I’m going to give you a good, hard spanking. You are well overdue. I want you to be a good little girl because I mean to make it hard, to make up for the spankings that you should have had. I think it will help you to behave. But first, I want you to show your respect to Sir.”

He brought his cock out of his pants and had me open my mouth wide to receive it.

“Good little girl. Ohhhhh, yes! That’s right. All the way down there. What a goooood little girl! You have learned to do that very well, haven’t you? Ohhhh and that does make Sir so verrrrry turned on. Mmmmmmmm. I sooooo want to spank your little bottom now.”

Soon thereafter, he stood up and had me lean over the seat of the chair, with my knees on the carpet. He took down my panties and lifted my skirt. He handled me for a while. He likes to do that. Then, he began to spank me until I was warm and finding it tempting to try to move away from his hand.

“No, girl. Not today. You are getting a good, long spanking today, whether you like it or not.”

I was vaguely aware that he moved away from me and seconds later I felt him lift my head, and put into my mouth the black penis gag. He tied it securely at the back of my head.

“Suck on that, little girl. Suck away and get your comfort from the cock in your mouth cunt while I thrash your ass.”

I did as instructed because he was quite right. I do get a lot of comfort out of that penis gag and it certainly takes me in my mind to a very submissive place. I’m not exactly sure how he had placed his body. I didn’t look but I suspect he was standing beside me so that he could swing back easily and sort of ‘cup’ my bottom cheeks.

At some stage I became aware of the blistering heat on my tail and I stopped sucking in order to do my best to scream out through the gag. Of course, this resulted in nothing more than muffled groans and moans. I felt his hand come down firmly on my back and make resistance impossible.

“You’re not going anywhere, little girl. You’re getting a good, hard, long spanking. Just suck away. Suck away and settle in there.”

His message of resolve was convincing and I forced my mind back to where it needed to go. I sucked on the penis gag with vigour whilst he continued to beat my bum; left to right, left to right. The heat was increasing and as it increased in crescendo I became aware of a sensation that is rare for me.

I was welcoming the sensations; the pain, the heat, the fact that he had resolved to take me to a more accepting (and fulfilling) place. I don’t know if I would exactly describe it as pain turning into pleasure, but I felt no resistance; no desire for him to actually stop. I was revelling in it and so, it seems, was he.

Finally, of course, he did stop. I could hear myself gasping for breath; sucking, then gasping; gasping then sucking. He rubbed his warm hand over my tender cheeks; felt about between my legs to confirm for himself, I suppose, the effects such handling has on me.

“Good little girl. You took your spanking very well. That should keep you centred for a while.”

He returned my panties to their rightful place; pulled down my skirt.

“Up you come. Now, where do you need to be?”

“I have to go over to school now?”

“Ah yes! Well, off you go now or you’ll be late. But, first of all, what do you say?”

“Thank you for my spanking, Sir.”

“What a polite girl! You are welcome. Off you go!”

The next few days were bliss. Every time I sat down or lifted off my seat, every time I rolled over in bed, I was aware of my state and loved it. I loved that I’d been handled. I loved that he would do this for me and to me. I loved that I was an owned girl. I loved that this could happen even when I’d been so good.

Gosh, but it was fun!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky girl ... spanking AND sucking, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danger Girl: Some women wants diamonds and fur. We settle for spankings and sucking. I wonder what that says about us!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now *I'm* all hot!

    b7ossom

    p.s. no more anon. I am stepping out as b7ossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vesta: That was a hot scene that will certainly satisfy all of your new visitors. Glad to see you and your husband are having so much fun. Let's hope he's going to keep it up. Tell him your blogger friends are impressed with him and want to make sure he keeps your mouth wide and your butt warm.

    FD

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. b7ossom: When someone tells me the writing is hot, or I got them hot, that's music to my ears. Thank you.

    Flordia Dom: I called him over to the computer to read your comment for himself and he smiled. We *have* been having fun in between his ridiculous work load. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete