Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tumblr account

Thank you to the several people who have sent messages of support. I will respond to you as soon as I am able. I am perfectly fine but real life has become very busy right now and I need to attend to a number of issues before I can return to writing here. I will do so as soon as I am able to carve out some time for this.

In the meantime, if it would please you, you might like to take a look at my tumblr account: http://bimbocindi.tumblr.com/.  You will find a link to the account under 'Blogs I Read'.

I call it Carefree Cindi now because the account these days relates to my reduced bimbo/doll state which I adore, but also to thoughts and images that arouse the fully grown woman that I am. I am updating there quite regularly. It's quick and it gives me little boosts through out my days to get in touch with that side of me and provides me with carefree moments.

Back asap.

2 comments:

  1. I went to the tumblr address, but I guess i don't understand tumblr. Anyway, it is good to have multiple outlets and use the one that fits the moment.
    happy spanking and stuff to you,
    maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryann: You can press on the link to the right - Carefree Cindi - and that would take you to my page on Tumblr. Otherwise, you can type in Tumblr and in a few seconds open an account. It's a bit odd to navigate but they give you some general categories and you can see if something appeals to you. I don't find it especially easy to navigate either.

    ReplyDelete