Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Girls with glasses


The truth is I have occupied the end chair of my dining room table for the best part of four days. My assignment is hard work and I've had to do that to reach critical mass.

I've submitted what was due so far just now (this post is my reward) but an hour ago my husband put his head around the corner and said, "So, how are you doing?" I sighed and slid my reading glasses up on my head. I proceeded to explain that there was so much learning to be had in this body of work I didn't want to short change myself and do it quickly.

He listened and then he said,

"You look hot! You look so scholarly and so cute in those glasses."

I smiled. I needed a compliment about then.

Of course, it won't come as a surprise, I don't think, that I do take little breaks during my learning and writing periods. Thank God for tumblr and all the naughty people I follow who allow my brain to rest and recover from all those convoluted ideas!

I went looking for a photograph of a girl with glasses and one of the 'bimbos' I follow had this delightful pikki to share. Who said glasses weren't sexy?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vesta:) My name is Belle! I just recently started following you! Just thought I would say Hey and also, I agree..."who said glasses weren't sexy"! i think they can be HOT myself:) hehehe!

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle: How lovely to drop by and say hello. I hope you enjoy reading here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta, I love girls in glasses! Intelligence is hot, and in addition, there's something almost magical about removing the glasses for a kiss. In a way, it's almost like removing an article of clothing, leaving the wearer naked and vulnerable without them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake: Ohhh, Jake, between your post where you unbuttoned your wife's shirt and had her in the kitchen and this thought of taking off the girls' glasses and exposing her, I'm getting rather aroused here. I really adore this sort of assertiveness, this element of the unexpected and of course, the complete capitulation of the girl. This is *exactly* why I gravitate to the D/s space - this sort of delicious leadership. There's nothing hotter than going about your business and being undressed in this way. It appeals to me on every level.

    ReplyDelete