Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A little break

I'm sorry to be such a mixed up kid at the moment but I think I have to officially take a little break from writing in this journal. I could, of course, just not write here and not make that announcement but it helps me to make this official and thus put a line under this period of time.

I'm sure I'll be back. I just need some time to myself away from this space at this time.

Things happen for a reason. This too shall pass. Life is good.

Be well. Be happy. Enjoy your days.

4 comments:

  1. Not too long now! lol..see you on your return
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know! You know how we worry. = )

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you'll find your way back here sooner rather than later. You'll be missed while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. litteOne, Susan, nbs: Thank you for your messages. I won't be too long at all, just long enough to get some matters attended to and to give my mind a little 'pausing and reflecting' time.

    ReplyDelete