Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bimboism



It came to my attention over the past several days that I am not the only bimbo on tumblr. As far as I know I'm the only bimbo that doesn't speak like a girl (but rather bimbo speeki) but who knows?! There may be dozens of us for all that I know. I'm not the least bit savvy about tumblr and I keep a very low profile.

I've received only a handful of questions since I have been on tumblr. One man wrote something that even bimbocindi found pretty gross and I simply deleted it and  he unfollowed me. That was a win:win situation in my book. I have done nothing to encourage followers in any way. If people find me, they find me, but I've thought of it as  a rather private (I know, how silly is that!?) space to conduct my own particular version of my kink.

This morning there was a question in bimbocindi's mailbox asking her what she liked about being a bimbo. I've a fairly well honed antenna for changes in the air and I wasn't entirely surprised by this question. I'd already given it some thought in anticipation of such an event and I wrote as honestly and respectfully as I could as to what bimboism meant to me.

Cindi has been bimbocindi from the outset but I must admit I've never entirely embraced the whole bimbo concept on a physical level. If you're talking about the mind - the acquiescence, the empty head, the sexual entity wanting a lot of use, the desire to please, the willingness to try new things, the slutty thoughts - I'm right there.

Yet, I am still (and always have been) challenged by the bimbo facade - the physical nature of bimboism. I happen to have medium to full sized breasts that are still perky. I'm not reacting to some sense of insecurity that my breasts are small when I say that breast enlargement is something that I have never considered. Yet, I'm completely in favor of a woman doing that which makes her feel her best.

A niece of mine had her breast size reduced to be more in line with the rest of her body and I felt happy for her that a problem in her mind was being attended to. If a woman wants very large breasts and seeks to achieve that outcome or to adjust the shape of her breasts in any way, I say, go for it. However, in my mind the size of one's breasts has nothing to do with my sense of being a 'bimbo'.

I totally respect people's choices and I know that some husbands/boyfriends encourage their gal/bimbo to make such changes to their body. That is fine so long as they both  want that because, in my mind, a particular shape and size of breasts doesn't negate one's ability to play the role of sexual object to a man.

Of course, some men like some things a great deal. I used to smile when I was pregnant because it was clear that some men really get off on the look of a pregnant woman or a woman breast feeding. If the man who loves you and owns you wants something in particular, for example, for you to be thinner or to have a more defined waist, or more well toned legs or to wear something slutty in the bedroom or to have some silicone injected into your lips - whatever - this is a very private negotiation between the two of you.

Every woman walking this earth has her own little insecurities and it's vitally important for a man to be sure to have his woman know that he loves her just the way she is but that he'd like her to consider doing this and that. A woman with a submissive nature wants to please and she'll try very hard to put her insecurities aside and aim to make herself a better version of herself to please her man.

I can't say that I encourage a woman to make physical adjustments to her body unless the man in her life requesting those changes is completely committed to her. One man's desire to have a woman's arm tattooed with his name within a heart, for example, may be the next man's turn off. So, these decisions can't be made on the tear. You have to have your wits about you before you go about making permanent physical transformations. You really do  have to use your big girl head!

I think that bimboism can be whatever you want it to be. The word carries a lot of connotations and it's a delicate subject. For me, it has been about letting go, primarily; accepting my sexuality and embracing my appetite for sex.

So, I won't ever be getting a breast change. I won't ever wear some very slutty number in public. I really think these things are impossible for me. Stockings and garters under my skirt make me feel very sexy. Taking a great deal of care to look attractive makes me feel sexy. Looking like a tart does not. You see, there's the bias right there! But, I can't help it. My sexuality is a private thing. I'm a private person.

I'm aware that some men try to break down this sort of female thinking in the bedroom by debasing or degrading a woman. In the darkest recesses of my mind, degradation is a total turn on and we've used it with some good effect. I've written over my own body, naughty statements, and my husband was instantly aroused. I do, alas, find a lot of very naughty things a very big turn on. But, the classic bimbo look...I consistently am challenged by it; consistently find myself turning away. The above photograph, in my mind, is entirely bimbo; beautiful and bimbo at the same time. That's my version of bimbo: a very female version. There's the rub; there's the hurdle to jump.

4 comments:

  1. Vesta,
    I appreciate the thought you placed on your expression and as we have both spoken I feel similarly with you. I do find the bigger breasted, long blonde haired, big blue eyed bimbos adorable in their own right but I do not foresee that ever being me. Being a bimbo is a state of mind, to me at least and I believe every bimbo is unique with similar underlying traits: one being free in sexuality. When I surgically alter my breasts they will be slightly bigger than I would naturally have them but that has to do with implants themselves and what is possible. I have no doubt though that I will embrace my new form and it will play on my dolly feelings and in a positive way. As for extremely large breasts though, I can appreciate looking at them and the transformation and can even giggle at the sexuality of it but it is not something I would wish for myself. And as for extremely revealing clothing, in private yes, from time to time but not in public. My sexuality is private, like yours, and for me having the mind of a dolly dressed like a pretty lady is far more enticing than showing everything off to everyone.

    Bimbofication is unique to each dolly and owner. Thank you for sharing yours.
    xx
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodgirl: I'm excited for you about the implants and I feel sure they will have a positive impact on your sense of self and your sexuality.

    I think what I was trying to achieve in this post was a little courage to think outside the square myself; to consciously think about doing things that might more embrace my doll. There are things I just can't do but I'm asking myself what I *could* do. Getting full on dressed up last week to go to an all female event, wearing beautiful lingerie, stockings and garter belt under my outer clothing is all part of a more conscious effort to embrace 'the doll' in a more physical way. I've reached a stage where I want that.

    Yes, it is all up to the dolly and the owner; a deeply personal and unique expression of their relationship. We all have our own style to bring and express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up "bimbo." I have read the word often but only been vaguely aware of it's meaning. In Wikipedia there's this definition: Bimbo is a slang term that describes an attractive but unintelligent woman. I don't think that is you, Vesta! I don't know what you look like but I do know you are not unintelligent. So how come you are using the term to describe yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malcolm: Sincere thanks for this question. I don't look anything like a 'bimbo'. Yesterday, I was wearing an A line navy skirt with a pink striped shirt and the day before that I had on a black A line skirt with a frilly Laura Ashley shirt and a black cardigan. On both days I wore a string of pearls with pearl ear-rings. I am a classic dresser with a classic look.

    The term 'bimbo' has related to a mindset where my mind becomes empty (even dumdum) and once it is empty it can indeed receive very slutty suggestions and interpret them as highly arousing. That dumdum mind can indeed also find great peace, so I love that (empty) space.

    Now, what is interesting is that for a week or more I've been following some 'bimbos' on tumblr and I'm not really comfortable doing so. I find the skanky photos they republish usually not arousing or erotic to me. A catalog arrived on bimbo-like shoes and feeling confused about all this I said to my daughter, "Do you like these?" "Ohhhh, no, they are *awful*", she replied. "Yeah, can you explain why?" "It's the fake look, Mum," she said. And right there, I realized that this was my dilemma. I love everything to do with feeling the empty-headed bimbo but not much at all to do with the way bimbo looks.

    Now, I am willing to think a more overtly sexual look in various ways at various times. I want to do that. I think it would be good for me but the bimbo look is ultra challenging for my sensibilities.

    I hope that helps to understand. My best.

    ReplyDelete