Thursday, December 22, 2011

Greetings of the Season

It is once again that time of year when I would like to wish all readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season. Most importantly, stay safe and play nice and don't eat too much pudding!

It has been an incredibly full year over at Vesta's house. The end of the year festivities are still keeping us on our toes, entertaining the masses and surrounded by children and their partners and friends. It has a feel about it that we have entered a new phase of our lives. Half-jokingly, my husband suggested to me as we lay in bed thinking about all these young adults and their respective partners and where their lives are heading that perhaps we could get a little one bedroom place in Paris; that it could be our escape hatch. When we proposed it to the group last night, they said there were always sleeping bags!!

And so, our lives will remain filled with people and busy with activity, which is what makes my explorations into the world of BDSM so important to me: an opportunity to experience life in a way that has to do with us as a couple and with me as a quirky, loving person who wants to experience and interact with life in certain ways that make me abundantly happy.

I have been very grateful and honoured to experience what I have in this space and I end the year with a very positive spirit; with a sense (and a hope) that very good things are yet to come. Dreams really do come true, if you believe.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Vesta! I know you will enjoy your time with all your grown up babies and their friends, as well as your fantasies about your little house in Paris with your Husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May 2012 bring many more opportunities to find "Doll Heaven" as you described so beautifully in your first post of 2011.

    Warmest wishes

    RollyMo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serenity and RollyMo: Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope you both have a very happy holidays with your respective families. Over here, Santa is already on his way from the North Pole. Hope he doesn't get too hot in his suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you as well, Vesta. I've enjoyed reading your posts through the year, and I hope the holidays are kind to you! Of course, we all know that Santa REALLY likes the naughty girls the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake: Thank you for your Christmas greetings. Santa managed to make it through the rain and there were some lovely (kinky) presents under the tree. Yayayayay!

    ReplyDelete