Monday, December 12, 2011

A keen student

I should not be here. I should be over there, writing my response for this week's assignment. I'm doing 'Journalism' now and as interesting as it is, I am too tired to write a serious article; too tired to think about newspapers and the role of the media; of how the greed of shareholders may be the enemy of good service to readers, and so on and so on. Better to do that first thing in the morning when my thoughts are cogent; when I feel a big girl in the big, wide world.

Right now, I feel tired from drinking wine at lunch; never a good idea for me when I need to work. So, to hell with the work. I am going to day dream instead...

I'm a woman in her mid 30s and I have fallen in love with a man around twenty years older than me. We met via a friend who invited me to a party in the country and that's where I met  Joe.  The courtship was something of a whirlwind. I acted entirely on my instincts and sense of happiness and adoration for him and we married in a small ceremony in the local church.. Naturally, I moved to the country since he was well established on a large cattle farm in the centre of the country and there was never a thought that we would live anywhere else. It was well understood that I was joining him in his life.

He was very kind to me and highly attentive and I was blissfully happy; deeply in love with him. As time passed I came to see that he was set in his ways and I had no choice but to accept that we would do things his way.  Of course, I made efforts to steer him to my way of thinking on matters that were important to me and he was generous about that. He seemed to enjoy giving into me on the little changes I wished to make to the household. I would ask very nicely if I may have this or that, or if we could do this or that. He seemed to enjoy allowing me little indulgences and alterations, as if I were a child and he were the indulgent parent. I confess I played up to this; being sweet and smiling prettily and getting my way.

But, he was clearly the boss and I never considered second guessing him on matters pertaining to the running of the farm. If he told me to close the gate behind the cows, I did so. If he told me not to go near a certain horse because he was afraid I may be kicked, I stayed well away. He enjoyed teaching me about life on the farm and I enjoyed being under his tuttelage. "Good girl," he would say when I managed to tie the knot the way he had demonstrated or when I learned to drive the motor bike precisely as he had shown me. My life was a joy every day as I learned to fit in to my new life as his helpmate.

Perhaps six weeks into the marriage, my husband called me into his study just before I was ready to serve dinner and had me sit by the fire. He handed me a glass of red wine.  He told me of how proud he was of me; that I had settled so beautifully into the country life. He patted me on the head and I purred with satisfaction. He moved his chair closer to me.

"Darling?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm?"

"I feel like spanking you."

His words had an instantaneous response on me. I was aroused but shocked; a little afraid. I needed to understand what he meant.

"Have I displeased you, Joe?"

Not at all, my darling. I just wish to spank you for my own pleasure."

"Ohhhhh. Would it hurt, Joe?"

"I'm afraid so; yes."

"Darling, I want you to do whatever pleases you."

"That's my girl. You are sure?"

"Yes, Joe, I am sure."

Joe sat down on a hard, wooden chair and he had me take off my panties, lift up my dress and bend over his knee. I felt very strange  exposed in this way but I wanted to please my new husband and would never have considered denying him this pleasure. For a minute or so, he spanked my bottom, alternating from cheek to cheek with his hand and I wondered what the fuss was all about. It was a pleasurable, light sensation and I rather liked it. Every dozen or so smacks, he would rub my cheeks smooth with his palm. It was quite lovely. Having never been spanked before I had expected something quite unpleasant but this was very pleasurable.

Then, he stopped.

"Now, it is time for me to use a paddle. This may hurt a little, darling. You don't mind?"

"No, no, Joe. I don't mind."

From the first swat of the paddle, I realized that this was an entirely different sensation. It stung quite considerably.

"Owww"

"Be a good girl, now. It will be over soon," he told me.

And so, I told myself to be brave and to be good and to accept this sting. But, over a minute or so, the sensations built and I was breathing heavily. This stung like blazes!!

"Owwwww. Owwwwwwwwwww," I repeated over and over again.

I didn't want to move out of the range of paddle. I wanted to move out of the range of the paddle. I didn't know what I wanted at all.  I was just trying to be good and to hang on."

"There's a good girl," I heard him say at one stage and later, "Not long now, darling. It won't be much longer."

When he finally put down the paddle and rubbed my stinging skin I felt that my ass was on fire. But, the thing about that was that it wasn't exactly a horrible sensation. I rather liked the feel of the heat and I felt extraordinarily close to Joe. My entire body and mind was profoundly aroused in a new way and my first reaction was to sit up and kiss Joe longingly on the lips. He returned the kiss and then he said:

"Did the young lady enjoy that?"

"Not telling," I said

"Did the young lady enjoy that?" he repeated.

 "Possibly..."

"Did the young lady enjoy that?" he asked again.

"The young lady did."

He smiled a devilish, wicked smile; one that instinctively had me smile back.

"Ahhh, Mildred, I have so much to teach you; so much to show you...so many things to do to you...!"

"Hurry, Joe, hurry. Show me right now."

"Patience, darling. You must have patience. Let's have dinner first."

"Dinner? You want to eat?"

"Come, darling. If you are polite and obedient, I'll show you a good time after dinner."

"All right, Joe. Let's eat!"

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this vignette. I like it! Subtle, yet very sexy. Leaves the reader savouring the promise of what is yet to come. It's a nice little snapshot of a corner of your beautiful mind and with all interesting pictures, the observer wonders what is off camera, and what were the circumstances that brought about the scene.

    Interesting that you went for a male lead so much more advanced in years than yourself. Is it a natural inclination to be attracted to the older man, a search for a father figure or merely an assumption that the maturity of years brings with it a quality of leadership and direction that might not be as well assured in one of the same age as yourself, or younger?

    Similarly, would Joe be noticeably taller and more powerful in stature than yourself?

    I also wonder how isolated was the ranch and whether isolation suggests an environment where you are less able to escape Joe's influence and control.

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RollyMo: My God, but you are insightful! The older man scenario automatically gives me a sense that the leadership is unquestionable and that the man is mature and knows his own mind and what he wants, and has the confidence to insist on what he wants. All of that. But, I know for a fact that a man doesn't have to be older to dominate beautifully. Not at all. In fact, he can be younger and dominate perfectly wonderfully. But, the chances are higher when he is older and fantasies and daydreams need that certainty sometimes.

    Yes, the outback conjures up the perfect opportunities for training. For one thing, your safety is dependent on him. In the fantasy, I don't know the ropes and he does and obeying is essential to stay alive. Then, there is the beauty and majesty of that environment. I imagined myself in the Northern Territory on some huge ranch like 'Bullo Creek'. There would be people working there but they'd be in their own houses at night.

    Then, there is the fact that the ouback provides the privacy. Maybe the 'hired hands' hear something or see something but apart from that (and I even like the thought actually that they do know) there is complete privacy to act naturally at all times.

    When I met my husband he took me to the family farm in the outback. He taught me to drive a tractor and open gates and round up sheep and move about cattle and all that stuff. I liked to take direction from him and feel a part of things. I wasn't aware of it when I wrote that little vignette, but I think my mind returned to those years. Most of all, my mind was playing with the scenario of a man wanting something of me and my response to that. That thought always excites me and brings me peace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was much more interesting than anything appropriate for journalism, at least to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serenity: I know what you mean. I *can* think but I have to be in the right frame of mind. Late at night is *not* the time. But, I did get my work done first thing this morning. Everyone was asleep and I could devote myself to thinking about the task. (Don't tell anyone but I have a rather competitive streak when I get going. I like to impress.)

    I smile every time I think about my lttle vignette. Like, who has the name "Mildred" these days? But, when Joe starting talking to her, she was "Mildred". It just came out that way. Don't you think it is a fun thought - to have your husband, clearly devoted - tell you that he wants to do something to you just for his own pleasure?? Maybe I have been hanging around with sadists too long, but the thought makes me feel chipper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an Aunt Mildred. So to be honest I had to work past that in my mind a bit.:)

    Yes, I do think it is a fun thought. The just because I want to spanking. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serenity: Do you have an Aunt Martha?? I could live with that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. No, I don't have an Aunt Martha. But feel free to leave it as Mildred. I've not heard the name used anywhere else and it does really stand out, and Martha has been used plenty. Even if I try really hard I cannot immagine my Aunt Mildred in the Australian Outback. Plus, my uncle's name is not Joe. So I have a very different imagine in my mind now for your Mildred.

    ReplyDelete