Saturday, September 3, 2011

Inspiration

I am so happy! I have begun my writing course and am meeting fellow writers in my tutorial group. I haven't quite mastered 'Blackboard' but I will. I have been to a Writer's Festival this week and only wish I could have spent more time there. There were wonderful writers there from the USA, from Ireland; all over the world really. I learned so much. My notebook is brimming over with ideas.

I have had fun reading 'The Spanking Collection' mentioned in my last post and all in all, I woke up this Saturday morning desperate to get down a story and it has been a long time since that has happened, I assure you.

I am sorry that I can't share it here. I may need to share it with my tutorial members and we don't want an overlap with this blog now, do we? But, I have sent it off to a few close friends to read in the hope of some feedback. My only regret is that I can't send it to someone who would have enjoyed my enjoyment of the tale very much I think. I guess you can't have everything. But, I am greedy and I want everything!

Isn't it funny how the world can change on a dime?! I feel so inspired quite suddenly;  as if everything is going to be all right. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, how very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. littlemonkey: Ohhhh, that is so kind. Feeling excited can be quite infectious so here's hoping that something exciting happens to you very soon too. Interestingly, I sent the story to one friend who told me he had written a story this week too; his first story in a long time as well. It feels like a huge ice block just melted. It feels marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply love taking classes of any sort. Always an inspiration. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindset: I can already feel myself being carried away by it. I think my husband is wondering if this is such a good idea. He put his head over my shoulder as I made notes on an on-line lecture this early Sunday morning and said, "You are supposed to be in bed" and I said, "You go back to bed, darling and I'll bring you breakfast in bed." Anything, to get back to the task at hand, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mick: Thank you. I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete