Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Privacy

As time has gone on, I've felt a bit uncomfortable at times about sharing myself with the general public. At home, things are so wonderful between my husband and me but I just don't have the desire to write down specifics because it feels odd to me now that anybody could read my words.

I have an affection for this particular blog. I have tried others outlets for my words but it is this blog that I gravitate back towards time and time again and I continue to have a desire to chronicle my experiences here.

I shall leave this post up for a few days so that as many people see it as possible and then I will close the blog except for one reader: myself. I do realize that there is a little contingent of people who enjoy reading here and if you would particularly like to go on reading, you could send me an email and I will add you to the list of readers. In this way, I have a sense of who is reading and I don't have to put so many restraints on what I say or how I say it as I do now.

It may be that this doesn't work. I can only give it a try and see how that goes. In any case, I will use this opportunity to say how much I have enjoyed writing here to now, how appreciative I am of comments and that I wish you well. Chapters of Frederick and Agnes can always be found on David's blog, 'A View from the Top'.

Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. I would love to keep reading your blog. Yours was one of the first I started following, and you were my first follower on my blog.

    Thank you,
    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. William: Sure. If you wouldn't mind sending an email (the address is on the blog) then I have your address that I can copy and paste into the little box of readers. It would help me with the task as time is rather short right now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh mouse would love to continue reading your thoughts! Will send email with details...and pray you consider her worthy.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are worthy, dear mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    Well, gee, just as I was getting back into the swing of things.... I'd love to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, please, please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 05, 2011

    Email will be sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very sorry to see you close this, but at the same time I absolutely understand. Thank you for sharing as much as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading your blog, it was one of the first that I read with any regularity, and please please let me continue. I Do understand the whole"privacy thing". Sometimes not being able to write all your want to makes it feel disingenuous...well for me it does, but please include me. Thanks HSxx

    ReplyDelete