Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Owners

I am familiar with the statement, "It's hard for owners." I have heard it a number of times over the past few years and I would be the first to agree. I certainly wouldn't want to be an owner. And, the more bimbo-like the girl becomes, the harder it is for the owner because her needs only grow. They never reduce.

Once a girl knows what it feels like to be objectified her taste for this sort of play expands and multiplies. If there should be a shortage of such play, she walks around just a bit dissatisfied with life. When you've been to that place of peace and bliss, your thoughts are firmly entrenched in getting back there.

So, what does it take? Well, it's a state of mind really but that state of mind is firmly grounded in a physical experience and response. Contain the girl, bind her in some way and her state of mind will soon sink down into a very settled and sexual space.

Training is a prerequisite. I imagine each owner has his own methods but anal training worked for me. Rope is good. Binding the girl so that her wrists are tied at night can take her deep into her bimbo-contained-blissful state self. One feels delightfully contained in a corset, of course, and mouth gags can sink you deep down into that 'you're not in control here' space very nicely. I don't have a chastity belt but just the thought of wearing one can take me several layers down into my bimbo loving place.

I like to be told that I can't talk. I like to be told to bend over a chair and get a good walloping; made to say thank you and to ask if I may rise. Paddling, whippings, canings: all those types of activities help a girl to feel very owned and to help her understand her place. Holes filled. Holes used. That's all ideal for a girl to let go of her muddled headed thinking and just retreat deep down.

To some people this all sounds very demeaning which is a bit of a joke because to objectify a girl like me is to give her the most priceless gift in the entire world: a sense of letting go; peace; glorious bliss and a totally empty mind.

We must appreciate and be good to our owners. Without them we may be more, but how can we become less?

4 comments:

  1. Vesta,

    Absolutely, and when something goes by the wayside or simply can't be continued, it's particarly distressing. Something else must replace it, to fill that void. To quiet the mind.

    So no, don't want the owner's job...it must be very difficult for them at times and perhaps, we the owned, do not make it easy.

    Which all winds around about who really holds the power.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Vesta. In my limited experience I know I often worry if I place to much of a burden on my Owner. If he shows me a little slack I do get antsy and start questioning everything. Luckily he knows how to calm me and sometimes all it takes is a word or two or a look to get me back to that place. Of course most other times I need the good walloping you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mouse: Who holds the power? Where love is involved I think the power ebbs and flows according to circumstances. I think there are many ways to assert control and to feel control. Even the word "no" might be enough at times. When things get 'wishy washy' and there is no certainty that the control exists at all, that's when the 'bottom' can feel distressed, don't you think?

    dancingbarez: I understand. The best times are simply when we stay in our designated places. Of course, life throws up all sorts of stresses and problems that can make this hard. Even so, I think one does have to be certain that at the heart of things, we both know (and want) to fulfil our obligations to one another.

    ReplyDelete