Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cheap as Chips


Like many people, the start of the weekend provides an opportunity for us to play. For the meantime, there is no getting up early to watch a darling boy play soccer and there is time to luxuriate in bed all morning, if we choose to do so.

"What do you feel like?" my husband asked.

"I don't know," I replied, as animated as a one of those soldiers that stand outside Buckingham Palace on parade.

Of course, he anticipated that. It is a rare day when I can instigate anything. I wait for something to happen, like a damsel in distress.

Just as I was close to giving up on him taking a stand, he grabbed a handful of my hair that strongly encouraged me to move my body on the bed sideways. He let go long enough to stand right in front of my face and with words that assured me there was no negotiation to be had he told me to open my mouth around his cock. Needless to say, I did that. A quick glance told me that he had taken the folded up rope he had made previously. He thought it quite clever of him at the time to create an implement with the rope and this is what he had in his hand.

"It's been a while since you've had a flogging," he said as he whipped the strands of rope on my cheeks, "And, don't let go. You just keep sucking away while I whip you."

I loved this. The scene has strong remnants of one of my all time favourite pikkis and I realized that my hunch had been right. The blows on the backside encouraged a girl to keep sucking and not let go...until one particularly vicious whack had me let go enough to emit a loud noise. Even so, it was just an instant and my mouth searched for the relief of his cock on which to suck again. In my fantasies about this pikki I have often imagined the man telling her the dire consequences should she let go for the briefest moments. I actually remembered that yesterday and realizing that I had let go, immediately began to suck again, fearful of what may befall me (which speaks to the powers of my imagination since my husband was too busy enjoying turning my bottom other colours to comment, if he noticed).

"Are you going to do as you're told. Are you going to suck my cock every morning when you wake, even if I am still asleep?"

"Bwwess," I muttered through the (cock) gag.

"Are you? Are you sure?" he asked again as he brought the rope down again.

"Bwwweeess, bwwwwwwessssssss"

When all was done, when he had his way with me (don't you love that expression!?) he asked me if I would like to go back to sleep. I nodded. "And, would you like something in that mouthcunt? A cocki gag? A ball gag?" "A cocki gag, please." "Very well."

He put the gag in, pulled the covers up and off I drifted into the soundest of sleeps. Apparently, he made me porridge but said he didn't have the heart to wake me to eat it, so content did I seem in my slumber.

Eventually, I awoke and not too much later he returned to me. "Would the girl like to be released?" I nodded yes but could have happily lay there all day. It felt a bit odd to have the gag removed from my mouth but life did call to be lived, I suppose.

This morning, as soon as I awoke my mind returned to the scene and I immediately did my duty.

"Ohhhhh," he said, pleasantly surprised.

And, later as I lay on his chest, hands under my chin, "A flogging does you so much good, doesn't it?"

"Yes...yes, it does," I agreed, smirking.

That's all it does take to make me happy, actually. I'm rather cheap.

4 comments:

  1. this is very nice..indeed..lucky girl..and a flogging does the world of good for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like very good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's all it does take to make me happy, actually. I'm rather cheap."

    Ditto!
    but I could never suck during a flogging! The poor guy would lose his cock as I bit down! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't suppose David Dickinson had this in mind when he coined that phrase :-)

    This is a welcome return to old times for this blog. Sexy, unabashed, honest, fun and kinky. Love it!

    ReplyDelete