Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Balancing Act

I have published another post over at the 'Transformher' site and I hope that you will wander over there and read it. The post discusses finding the balance in our relationships.

In the post, I make note of two special friends. As a girl who has no kinky friends in her life 'on the ground'(apart from my husband, of course), I feel exceptionally fortunate to have several wonderful kinky friends in the blogosphere.

My husband and I were travelling over the weekend. We came into a little town and I noticed the board in front of the church.

"Get rich quick. Count your blessings."

I've just taken stock of my family, friends, mentor and new friends up in the air, and who would have guessed? I'm rich!

Okay, off you scoot to Deity's place!

No comments:

Post a Comment