Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Headmaster wants to see you

“The headmaster wants to see you in his study."

You wish you could run away, but you know you cannot. He would find you and it would be much worse. With a grim determination, you walk down the corridors until you reach his big, wooden door.

You stand there, trying to find the courage to knock on the door. Eventually, you walk up to it, and knock lightly. There is no answer. You knock again, this time a little more loudly.

“Enter.”

You open the door.

“Yes, Williams, what is it?”

“You asked to see me, Sir?”

“Ah, yes, Williams! Come in, girl. Over here.”

He is pointing to the spot in front of his desk.

You close the door behind you and very quietly go to the spot and stand in front of him, seated at his big, old oak desk. You put your hands behind your back.

“Williams, I have been told that you are persistently making spelling errors in your writing.”

You consider this unfair. You love to write stories, and are much more concerned with ideas than with boring things like correct spelling.

“Yes Sir. I am sorry, Sir.”

“Well, you should be less sorry, girl, and more focussed on spelling correctly.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I am going to teach you, Williams, that spelling is very important and that spelling errors will not be tolerated.”

“Yes Sir.”

You see him walk over to his cupboard. You watch while he brings down a few of his favourite canes and selects one.

“Perhaps, when you are sitting on a well striped bottom, Williams, you will focus better on your spelling. We’ll see!”

You begin to panic. You are familiar with the cane he has chosen.

“But Sir...”

“Are you arguing with me, girl?

“No Sir.”

“That’s wise, Williams.”

“Yes Sir.”

“All right. Bend over and touch your toes.”

Gingerly, you bend down and wrap your hands around your ankles. You feel the cane being tapped across your summer skirt. It provides little protection to your poor tight, waiting bottom.

“Keep down, girl. Once you’ve had six of the best, I have a feeling we won’t be seeing too many more spelling errors. My cane has a way of making a girl focus.”

“Yes Sir.”

You await the first, searing stroke, and make a mental note to keep your dictionary at the ready for the rest of your life.

5 comments:

  1. Well you should just take a look at the spanking writers site.... they're looking at the same scene from the other end of the cane !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, anon, I just read it and I see what you mean! Abel is, of course, the perfect headmaster, and has it just right.

    I think Janus subscribes to exactly those elements of a headmaster, too. Cane her soundly and you'll be doing her a favour, yadda yadda. I once wrote him a story, just for him, about a headmaster like this. Guess what he said? After he told me he enjoyed it, he highlighted the spelling errors, sent it back to me, and said to have a corrected copy in his inbox by the end of the week. See what I mean? LOL

    My writing yesterday was inspired by Mr. Roald Dahl. I had picked up his book of short stories,and got immersed in it. I put the book down, it was midnight, and I just *had* to write something...and out came that little scene.

    I was so tired I had the girl putting her wrists around her ankles, and when I woke up I became aware of the mistake, and had to run to change it to 'hands'. The Headmaster would no doubt cane me for being too quick to publish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say the nicest things!

    Wonderful piece of writing :-)

    Roald Dahl was my biggest inspiration in terms of spanking stories as I grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't want spelling errors to become a distraction, wood you?

    --Janus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Sir...I mean, No, Sir.

    ReplyDelete