Monday, January 9, 2012

The pleasure of observation

I was minding my own business going through my tumblr account when this image came up on the computer screen and I had reason to pause. The girl with the blond plaits reminded me of one of my best friends at school. She wore her hair in just this way and her bottom was about that round as well. We too wore shirts tucked into woollen skirts with regulation panties but they weren't allowed to cane at our school, even though some teachers thought that a good idea.

I remember a nasty Science teacher who on the first day of a new term told us that he hoped that some of us were spanked after our fathers read our reports. And, I remember when I was just a little tiny girl watching a teacher pull her hand back and slap a girl's bottom and tell her to go back to class immediately, but the new teacher was from Ireland and didn't seem to know the rules.

However, I did read of school canings in books and Roald Dahl was quite descriptive of what happened at his school. Do you remember the nasty lady who owned the sweets shop?  Roald and  his pals had placed a mouse in the lolly jar, frightening the poor old lady and she went up to the school and asked for retribution. The Headmaster had the whole school come out and parade for the old bag and she pointed out the culprits and wanted to watch while they were being caned.

Harder, if you please, Headmaster. Harder!

We've a similar situation going on here in the pikki, unfortunately. The young lass has taken it upon herself to upset her Housemaster. For giving her a Saturday detention and making her miss the boat races she has got back at him by drawing marker on the back of his shirt as he walked by the quadrangle. But, on detecting the marker stain on his shirt that evening, he has had the whole school line up in the quadrangle and demanded to know who had committed the crime. Finally, Lucinda had come forward, but only after he had threatened to cane all of them until the truth was revealed.

Of course, Lucinda was taken away to receive her punishment. But, it was not to be given by the Housemaster this time. This time, it was the Headmaster who would cane and the Housemaster who would determine when he was satisfied with the results.

More please, Headmaster,  if you would be so kind. And, if the next 12 could be harder, please. Much harder.

6 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty bottom. I hope it doesn't get too striped up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was his favourite shirt and the marker she used was permanent. It is beyond repair...

    There's a rather important lesson to be taught here; like, just *who* is in charge.

    I'm afraid the chances of her bottom staying in the same pristine condition as in the photograph are very slim indeed. Awwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta,
    This seems to be a "fantasy" of sorts for many. As a child, as a student who was caned, smacked, hit by teachers and even the principal (we did not have a headmaster nor did I live in a dorm so no housemistress/master) I personally am not drawn to such fantasies. I can recall being in grade 1, 6 years of age and being told to extend my arms, palms up and being hit with wooden ruler 20 times. I can also recall being in grade 3 and being hit on my panty clad bottom 50 times with a wooden ruler, a long one, the meter stick.

    I was enraged at the time and even to this day I am angered at such treatment. Although my first hand experience has removed any fantasy I do understand the desire behind it. Perhaps this is why I am not an overly big fan of spankings, then again even I like a good swat from time to time.

    Fascinating how the mind works. :)

    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodgirl: I can't image such treatment as a child. 50 whacks with a paddle as an 8 year old sounds brutal to me; very turn of the century stuff. I can well imagine it turning you off spankings and I am guessing that it conjurs too many emotions from those years. Do you think that so? Do you find youself experiencing upsetting emotions during a spanking?

    Having never ever been spanked as a child, not even one single smack, I don't experience upsetting feelings. I sorta sink into the experience and find it rather liberating; freeing.

    But, that does raise issues in my mind of being something of a masochist; a label that I don't totally accept. Yet, the evidence points in that direction.

    Personally, I'm not a watcher. I'd be shattered to watch this girl being dealt with. I put myself in the place of the girl and imagine her ultmate understanding that she is *not* in charge and that's where the turn on is for me; not to mention the feelings of vulnerability it conjurs. I guess I created the scenario because if she was as rebellious as to not to take her detention quietly and try to pay him back, she deserves what she is about to get. It will probably do her a lot of good!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vesta,
    I could not help but chuckle at your last sentence, "It will probably do her a lot of good" because I could not help but agree. I was spanked regularly as a child and I admit whole heartedly I deserved each swat my mother placed on my backside, well all but one. As for the school, it merely was what was. In fact, I did some research and for most of the provinces spanking in schools is still permitted, by law that is, although I have not heard of any school using corporal punishment since the early 1980's. I came from a small home town where parents gave permission to teachers and the like to smack their child in order to keep them "in line". I came from a educational background of etiquette and elocution. My days were spent reading, writing and arithmetic along with geography and social studies/history but it was also composed of dance, manners, tea parties, how to behave like a lady and the rest of all that 1950's attitude.

    I am not upset with my educational experience, I feel I am a lady today because of what I learned. The smacking was merely part of the curriculum. In other words, I knew no different. I shared 2 moments of discipline but truth be told I encountered many more. As a rather independent and opinionated child I was punished regularly; I remember one week where I was smacked four different times. Expressing a different opinion could get one paddled depending on the teacher and needless to say I was not afraid to share my viewpoint. Whether it was shared respectfully or not, should one disagree or question an opinion, the ruler came out.

    I am certain having been paddled throughout my childhood certainly took the mystery or arousal from such an act. Still I can be aroused when Master spanks my bottom as long as it is not with a ruler and not over the knee. I need the experience to be entirely sexual with no hint of correction. I am not spanked to correct behaviour and I find that makes it arousing.

    Fantasies are fascinating and I can see the arousal in watching some little vixen "get what she deserves" for being so naughty. I am very happy you shared this thought. :)

    Speak soon.
    xx
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodgirl: Although my mind refuses to formally acknowledge it and let me confirm I *don't* acknowledge it, I *may* have spent some time in the corner as a young child because that is now when I feel the most childlike and vulnerable. If something happened early on I think it must make us particularly vulnerable to that experience later - like over the knee for you or the ruler. That just makes complete sense to me.

    What really astounds me about what you wrote is that you are quite a bit younger than me and by then even in remote parts of Australia they knew not to take to students with rulers and paddles, so Canada was particularly late with all this, I think. I mean, I was at a very old fashioned school in the 1960s and nothing happened to any of us. There were plenty of detentions (not me, of course!) and we were definitely kept "in line" but no spankings. On the other hand, now that I think about it some more, I was at a country high school for two years around 1970 and they did use the strap there but only on the boys and on the hand and I have always considered that rather non--sexual spanking in my adulthood...although, even with that there has been the odd exception where I found it very hot. I think you are right. It is whether we can manage to make it erotic in our minds that makes the difference.

    (I should say, so as not to confuse, that in the 1960s and 1970s they did cane in boys school but only rarely. It was not an everyday event. However, in boarding houses, they were notorious for using the cane if there was a sadistic teacher thrown into the mix. My husband suffered the fate of one of those really nasty types and when he finally died my husband lost no sleep about that.)

    The girl at my school who was a rebel was and still is, my best friend. She loves to tell the story about how I said to her, apparently, "Just stay within the system. One day you will be out of here and your life will begin. Just be good and keep quiet". Something like that. She took my advice and graduated just fine. But, look at what happened to me - I became a submissive and am quiet as a mouse these days. Yeah, right!

    ReplyDelete