Monday, January 18, 2010

With my thanks

It has been an amazing journey on this blog. I've had a wonderful time and I've loved this little blog more than I could ever have imagined. To reach out to people all across the world, to touch their hearts and feed their minds with new thoughts and ways of looking at life and love has been a great blessing to me. I have been enriched by your interest in my words, my viewpoint and my personal growth.

The mentoring of the girl once known as 'Vesta' has been intense and transformational and although 'the girl' lives on inside of 'cindi', she is no longer the same. Nor is there adequate room for her to express herself in the way she once did.

Change is not easy for me and goodbyes, tremendously difficult. It is with a heavy heart that I announce that this will be the final post by 'vesta' of my much loved little blog. It is up to 'cindi' now if she wishes to begin a blog of her own. I'm sure she will leave a link here should she decide to create a blog of her own.

I have made a number of very dear friends via the blog and nothing has changed on that score. I am honoured to know each and every one of you. You know who you are.

A woman who gives of herself to a man - her heart, her soul and her trust - is an incredibly special woman. I have grown to be this kind of woman to my husband. I adore him more than the day we married - and that is a long time ago now. I know that he would do anything for me and I, in turn, would do anything for him. We've raised a beautiful family together and it is my dream that we will have many years together to share our passion to explore the world together; to nurture one another to the very end, and beyond.

A submissive woman is not weak. She has a strength of character and a capacity for love that is virtually boundless. She deserves a dominant who will love her for these qualities and protect her to the ends of the earth. This is what I have and this is what I wish for you.

May your lives be filled with peace, with beauty and love.

I will remember you, always.

With love,
Vesta

8 comments:

  1. I shall miss Vesta but I'm glad for you that your journey has taken you to a place where you're so happy.
    Fair winds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I said to you once privately I am not friends with a name but rather the woman behind them. To her I wish nothing but the best and a safe and happy journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vesta,

    I'm sorry to see you go, but very much understand the reason.

    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vesta,
    I wish you all the best on the next legs of your journey.
    Peace,

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It is only with one's heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye".

    Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

    i will miss you,
    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall miss your writing Vesta. Best of luck for the future. PL

    ReplyDelete
  7. May your life also be filled with peace beauty and love. Good luck in the future and feel free to come back if you wish.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all those people who left comments and wrote emails of support. I appreciate each and every one of them.

    Inevitably, I have begun to write again, in a quiet little space on the Internet and I am enjoying that immensely. There are no links and no readers at this time.

    However, if you should wish to read along, I don't mind. I don't wish to leave a link here at this time. I am just putting my toe back into the water, so to speak. But, if you would like to drop me a line, I will send the link onto you.

    Thank you all again for your support and my very best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete