Friday, January 1, 2010

The calm before the storm

We have had such a lovely holiday here in the country. We have enjoyed the slower pace of life, the lake and achievements in the garden; walking, talking and the opportunity to relax. A sense of calm was our constant companion over the week.

Of course, there remained elements of my submission as constant reminders of my place. I don’t speak out of turn and my ideas are nicely embedded in sweet subtle suggestion. I have faithfully upheld my end of the bargain on my daily ritual and this sense of containment has kept me aware of my state. All in all, there was nothing to get in the way of this girl enjoying her time away; except for one thing.

My submission is not something just in my head; my mind. Nor is my submission something that I can achieve alone. Of course, my nature is submissive whether I have a man around or not, but my submissive nature is not fulfilled without use.

For several days it was a pleasure to see my man up early, full of endeavour to achieve this goal or that. I doubt there is a woman alive who does not enjoy watching her man in full pursuit of physical achievements. His little sail boat saw the light of day, the garage was cleaned out; old bushes met their fate and stumps were ground out. What bliss! A man needs sleep, of course, and when my man fell asleep on the couch several nights in a row; his girl was understanding and gently eased him off to bed. All was well.

On the morning of the New Year this girl had had enough of ‘endeavour’. Where was his interest in her!?!? It could be said that her subtlety was hiding.

“Great start to the New Year! Where exactly is your libido?!”

Shock! Horror!

“Oh, you naughty little thing! You are so in need of maintenance. It is such a mistake to not spank you regularly!! Hands out in front of you around the top of the mattress, please. A few strokes of the cane for your bottom...

“You think my cock doesn’t go hard when I do that!? Well, get up and put this in your mouth and tell me if it is hard enough for you. That’s right. Gag on it; suck it and keep sucking. Perhaps, you are feeling a little more submissive now. You so need to be used, don’t you?”

“Duhhhh”

“Right! Over these pillows right now. And, I’ve heard enough out of you. You can wear this in your mouth. And, this over your eyes. And, you won’t need the use of your hands. Give them to me, or it’s ten of the cane. One...two...that was lucky! So, you don’t want the cane? Well, you can have a few strokes anyway.”

“Owwwwwww. Owwwwww”

“Mumble away all you like, my dear. Be my guest, but you need your bottom warmed with my hand now, too.”

“Owwwww Pweeeth sthwoooop.”

“Now, that’s a much better state of affairs. It’s all glowing now. Time for your ass plug. Push out. That a girl. Now, I am going to enter you and I want to hear music this time, not the words of that nasty girl. That’s it, girl. Sing to me. Keep singing. Ohhhh, so you like that? Well, I like it too. Mmmmm, that is some high notes there, girl. Is that getting to you? Then let’s give you a little more of that. Nice and deep, and slow. How long can you keep singing? Let’s see...

“Well now I am going to take my pleasure, little girl, so sing away because I am about to plunder you, hard and fast...”

“There now, is the girl feeling better? Just nod. You are? Good. On your side. That’s the way. Would you like the sheet over you? Yes? And here’s a rub. Off to sleep, now. I’ve chased the black dog away. He’s gone now. Here’s a kiss. Off to sleep.”

A few hours later, having slept the blissful kind of sleep that is only attainable after being put to good use, my dear owner arrived with some breakfast and as I ate, he sat beside me.

“Why in God’s name can’t you just tell me when you are in need? Why do you have to sit like a shag on a rock or an ornament on a shelf, just hoping that something will come your way?”

“Because, I can’t. If you don’t know that by now...”

“Yeah, right. I forgot. You are a submissive. You are covert.”

“Am I difficult?”

“Oh boooooy, are you!”

“But, that’s why I married you. I knew you could handle it.”

“I knew there had to be a reason. Drink your tea.”

“I love you, owner.”

“I love you too, girl.”

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment